2013 Ford Flex

2013 Ford Flex Prices
2013 Ford Flex Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Limited Eco-Boost AWD by Fordzilla from NW Iowa on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Flex Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm 6'2" and my son is 3 inches taller than me and he fits in it. Thre is a lot of head and leg room for taller people to stretch out. We ordered the 6 passenger seating with buckets in the middle that move 3-4 inches back and forth to accamadate taller people in the third row. I sat back there with one of our foster kids once just to see what it was like and would be fine back there for an extended trip. We have the ecoboost motor and are getting 24-25mpg with it so far. Only have 4k miles so far so it should improve a little bit.
Cons: Ovarall paint job was a bit upseting upon the first hand washing and waxing. Found a half dozen or so spots where the clear coat was applied to heavily and allowed to run and form a drip on the bottom of the panel.
Overall review: Very impressed with the size overall as there is a lot of interior room and it is not that big and bulky going to the shopping mall parking lot. Sony navigation screen is great way to keep an eye on lots of things while driving down the road as well as a back up camera screen when in reverse. Powerfold rear seats and liftgate make it easy to transorm from family hauler to large cargo hauler within seconds. Too bad ford doesn't advertise these! I would have had one sooner.
The Bset Vehicles we have ever owned. by Tom, Weston, WI on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Flex SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We own two Ford Flex's, a 2010 and a 2011. We love the room, have had no problems, and the cars are easy to drive. Getting in and out is very easy and the car is just plain comfortable. We get 22 to 24 miles per gallon. My golf buddies love riding to the course as we can get our clubs in with ease and there is plenty of room. My wife loves her car for shopping and other errands she runs. Best cars we have ever owned.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: We love the handling, plenty of room for our annual trip to Winter in Florida with the two dogs. Just a wonderful vehicle.
MINI LIMO by WALLEYE PIKE on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Flex SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I TRADED IN A 2010 FORD FLEX (DEMO) HAD 8,000 WHEN I BOUGHT IT, AND 31,000 WHEN I TRADED IT IN FOR A 2012 FORD FLEX. THIS IS THE BEST VEHICLE TO TAKE A TRIP IN HAS PLEANTY OF ROOM FOR PEOPLE AND LUGAGE. LOVE THE VISTA ROOF WHICH IS ON BOTH. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE CONFORT OF THIS VEHICLE
Cons: MY 2012 FORD FLEX GOT HIT TWICE BY HIT AND RUNS WITH LESS THAN 2800 MILES ON IT!!
Overall review: IF I HAD THE MONEY I'D BUY ANOTHER FORD FLEX IN A HEART-BEAT.
"The Ultimate Crossover" by John from Michigan on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Flex SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2012 Ford Flex SEL is a solidly built, quiet and comfortable vehicle that is a joy to drive, especially at highway speeds. Ample head and leg room is a real plus, making it easy to enter and exit, and wind noise is almost non-existant. The second and third row passenger seats are engineered to provide a quick changeover for cargo, and the power liftgate is a blessing! The Sony Sound System adds a dimension of enjoyment that is second to none.
Cons: From the standpoint of fuel economy, there is somewhat of a tradeoff with this vehicle. Rated at an estimated 17mpg city / 24mpg highway, the 3.5L V6 engine struggles at times in overall excelleration, especially from a standing start.
Overall review: Fuel economy aside, the 2012 Flex is (in my opinion) a wise choice for those drivers who are looking for overall roominess and comfort. (And it fits in my garage!)
Love my Car by Early Farms on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Flex, Owned 1 year.
Pros: All around room, leg room, size is easy to park.
Cons: The rear stocks will not tow a small trailer. (In closed 5x8) I was told it would pull my motorcycle on a trailer. NOT The engine has no problem pulling. But the bumer 3in from the road is not good.
Overall review: I like the car so easy to take my parents shoping. Easy to haul med to large boxes in the back. So happy I got the Flex. ( PS- Had a lot of people tell me how cool the car looks)
2 3 4 5 6  Next