2013 Lincoln MKS

2013 Lincoln MKS Prices
2013 Lincoln MKS Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
New 2013 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned a well equipment 2010 MKS Ecoboost for several years. I just took delivery on the new 2013 MKS Ecoboost and was impressed by the changes to ride quality, materials, transmission and controls. The new car is loaded with all options and thus far it rocks. I could have easily bought the high end models of BMW, AUDI, MERCEDES, LEXUS but why spend an extra 20K-40K when the new MKS gives so much of the same options and quality and it runs on regular gas not to mention that it is very fast!
Cons: The grille is still... well.. a Lincoln grille and I guess the design team should have spent some time out of the box on this particular design element. I hope Ford creates better Lincoln dealerships with the same refinements as the other makes that I mentioned. Sharing the same showrrom and service with Fords is like going for a fast food dinner in a tuxedo!
Overall review: I don't work for Ford or am I in the car business. I do own (not lease) a number of new cars and typical buy a new car or two every year. While I can get bored easily, the MKS is a keeper for the reasons that I mentioned above. Hopefully the high rating on the Taurus SHO will carry thru to Lincoln. My advice is to drive all cars and make your own decision. At the end of the day the only opinion that matters is the person who will be driving the car. Buying a car because you can afford it or because it appears to be trendy is a waste of time and money. Buy something that serves your needs.
Enthusiast
THE KING! by pert on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD.
Pros: I love the whole car! Its just great i love the horsepower too!
Cons: none
Overall review: Best car ever!
Excellent Vehicle by Paul on 12/30/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this vehicle
Cons: interior and exterior colors to choose from
Overall review: I previously owned a 2010 MKS Eco boost and I absolutely loved that car. I upgraded to the 2013 MKS Eco boost and it is a totally different car. I've only owned it for about a week and I am already impressed with it, and for the naysayers out there that are slamming this vehicle, it's very obvious to me that they have never driven one. I chose this vehicle over the 2013 Cadillac XTS.
Beautiful vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/25/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKS FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handling,toys,ride, compliments from strangers,sound system.
Cons: wish it had a chrome grill.
Overall review: everyone has a cadilac,this is a lincoln baby
the ulimate luxury sports sedan by the car driver on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love that dual moon roof ,sport and comfort modes. i LOVED the trunk space too im always on the move i spend about 6 hours a day in it. finally my favorite thing was the thx audio system with 700 watts
Cons: nothin i really can think about
Overall review: Best car ive ever owen. i <3
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next