1990 BMW 5-Series

1990 BMW 5-Series pictures are not available
1990 BMW 5-Series Prices
1990 BMW 5-Series Fuel Economy
SPORT CAR WITH 4 DOORS by GLENN , CANADA,ALBERTA on 04/22/2014. Trim: 1990 BMW 535i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: STYLE, RIDE, LOOKS . THE ONE I BOUGHT HAD SAT FOR MANY YEARS, 50,000 KM IN 8 YEARS, SO NOW I AM HAVING TO PLAY CATCH-UP ON REPAIRS AND OTHER THINGS . CAR HAS A TOLAL OF 109,000 KMs .I REALLY LIKE THE CAR ... THANK-GOD FOR ON-LINE PARTS FROM U.S.A , I AM IN CANADA
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: BUY PARTS ONLINE , REALLY GOOD INVESTMENT
Pride by Makky J on 12/29/2010. Trim: 1990 BMW 525i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has been rolling for 20+ years and is still nicer than most newer luxury cars. The trunk is quite large, comes with an emergency tool kit built into the trunkl lid, is quiet on the road, and has that unforgettable front end. The engine is easy to work on and with the right maintenence could probably drive a half million miles.
Cons: timing belt instead of chain and water pump is known weak point. The heads are prone to cracking, mine cracked and I had to rebuild a used one. The heater core is far too hard to replace and the car is somewhat underpowered for a BMW.
Overall review: If you are looking for a nice looking car that does not have much power from the line (does great over 40MPH) and is easy to work on, this is your car. I have had the car for over a year now and I still get compliments and it is almost a classic.
The Ultimatee Driving Machine by AG3o on 09/29/2010. Trim: 1990 BMW 535i, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Simply a super auto. Mine is a'90 and believe you me, I've driven 2010's thät got nothing to envy my E34 Volvo, Honda, Maxima rentals, forget about it, the only yhing better than mine is that they got that new car smell, otherwise, I like my monthly payment better.
Cons: There is really nothing bad I can say about my beemer.
Overall review: Awsome Car
1990 535i Bimmer... her name is "Gretchen" & she always puts out by James on 06/26/2006. Trim: 1990 BMW 535i, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Understated, 143 MPH, A car is only as good as its tires. OEM Michelin Pilot XGT-V4's are superior and I wouldn't buy anything else. I became its 2nd proud owner @ 49,000 miles and this car has been extremely reliable @ 135,000 +... I love the trip computer, the premium stereo, the 10 way power-adjustable seats, the trunk-space is quite cavernous, and the brakes are A1A superior. This car has a nice, low center of gravity and weight distribution is nicely balanced. Handling is superior and predictable. The E34 chassis has beautiful lines and the M30 engine is very durable. I love the weight and overall feel and feedback from the steering. BMW 535iA -Built for fun-fun-fun on der Autobahn.
Cons: It runs hot in the Summer and running the AC at idle or in heavy traffic when the temp. is 90 degrees-plus will have you singing the red-zone blues faster than you can say emergency roadside assistance... AC off->windows down (or leave them up and have yourself a sauna)-> maximum heat, full blower, fresh air induction NOT on recirculate. The gas mileage is not good... BUT, it does take regular gas (87 octane) running higher octane is just a waste of $. Problems I've had: radiator failure - blown & replaced (internal failure, crank-case position sensor, valve-cover & oil pan gaskets cracked & replaced.
Overall review: I'll probably never sell this car. Chicks just plain dig it... The Sterling Silver Metalic clearcoat paint is still beautiful and showroom shiny 16 years later...
almost an m5 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2005. Trim: 1990 BMW 535i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fast
Cons: expensive
Overall review: great