2013 Ford Taurus

The Car of the Future - Love this Car by Lonestar from Frisco on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Taurus SHO AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sporty and responsive, technology package, adaptive cruise control, sound system, projector headlamps, 20" wheels, quiet interior, remote start (will open sunroof and windows too), comfort (soft leather) and seating, rear window shade, blind spot warning system, consol. I love that you can check the weather and see radar maps, movie listings, and gas prices from the center screen. My friends cannot get over the automatic parallel parking feature (we never use this--but pretty neat). Rear view camera with directional indicator and cross-traffic avoidance. I like the auto high beams and auto wipers too. Sunroof is nice. Large trunk. Cap less fuel tank.
Cons: Not much to dislike. I wish there was a digital speedometer readout. The screen to the immediate right of the speedometer could be a little more functional. The trunk should close automatically. Would like miles to empty indicator to always be in view on whichever screen you choose.
Overall review: I test drove the Audi A6 and Infinit M56. I ended up buying the 2013 Taurus Sho because it had comparable features at $15-20k below what the other dealers wanted for their cars. The SHO practically drives itself. It has one of the best technology packages I saw when I was shopping. One of my favorite features is the adaptive cruise control and collision warning system. The sound system is the best I've ever had (lots of bass). For a sedan, the SHO gets up to speed quickly. You can feel the g-forces all the way up to your desired speed because of the twin turbos. You have to pay attention to your speed or you'll find yourself exceeding the speed limit. I love how you can customize the dashboard. For whatever reason, my kids love the rear window shade. I get about 24 mpg commuting to/from work and 28 mpg on road trips. When I was a kid, I read a Popular Science article about the car of the future that had tons of sensors. 25 years later, this is that car.
Biggest bang for the buck. by Dave Ohio on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Taurus, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great ride and price. I haven't had a single problem in 15000+ miles of ownership. Mine is 9 months old. The standard 3.5 offers enough power for anything short of racing. If you need more then you need an SHO.
Cons: The only thing I don't like are the side mirrors. But I saw they put the blind spot mirrors on the newer model.
Overall review: If you want a full size car at a price that won't break the bank. Take a look at the SEL with the 200A package. You'll be surprised.
Enthusiast
The Most Exellent car for me that I ever drove by FORDTAURUSWORLDDOTCOM on 04/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Taurus SHO AWD.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: 10/10 5 stars
Great choice for full sized vehicle. by RBrigger from Texas on 04/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Taurus SEL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, quiet ride, features, pwer with fuel efficiency
Cons: reduced visbility with low profile windows. Initial confined feel when sitting in cockpit, but quickly vanishes.
Overall review: Buy it- one of the quietest cars available. plenty of room, decent gas mileage.
The car that missed the boat. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/11/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Taurus SHO AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Did not like anything. It can't come close to the Charger
Cons: Thought it was cheeply made.
Overall review: Would not recommend this car.