2012 Toyota Prius c

2012 Toyota Prius c Prices
2012 Toyota Prius c Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
I GET 56 MPG CITY & 51 MPG HWY by PRIUS OWNER 2012 on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius c Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE PRICE. SURPRISINGLY ROOMY AND COMFORTABLE. THE ACTUAL MILEAGE I OBTAINED SO FAR IS 56 MPG IN THE CITY AND 51 MPG ON THE HWY. THAT EXCEEDS THE EPA ESTIMATES OF 53/44. I HAD IT AS FAST AS 84MPH AND IT PROBABLY WILL DO MORE BUT I WASN'T LEGAL AT 84 SO WHY PUSH YOUR LUCK BECAUSE THE POINT ISN'T HOW FAST IT GOES. THE POINT IS THE GAS MILEAGE IS AWESOME AND IT'S A NICE RIDE FOR THE MONEY.
Cons: I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE YET.
Overall review: IT EXCEEDED THE EPA ESTIMATED MILEAGE. THE "C" STANDS FOR CITY BUT I TRIED IT OUT FOR A 1,000 MILE PLUS HIGHWAY TRIP AS WELL AS THE CITY. FOR $20K IT'S THE BEST VALUE I'VE SEEN IN YEARS. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A $20K CAR, NOT A $100K MERCEDES SO NATURALLY THE TRIM LEVEL IS PLASTIC INSTEAD OF LEATHER. BUT IT'S AN EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE PRICE POINT. IF YOU CAN FIND ONE, BUY IT.
GOOD LOOKING, AFFORDABLE, FUN, GAS SIPPING HYBRID by pearlsport, Eastern Washington on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius c Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GOOD LOOKING, VERY DRIVEABLE, ECONOMY THROUGH THE ROOF, WELL ENGINEERED, AND AFFORDABLE HYBRID. PROBABLY THE MOST ADVANCED, TECHNOLOGICALLY PACKED, SMART HYBRID ON THE MARKET.
Cons: A LITTLE SLUGGISH IF YOU LIKE "LEADFOOT" DRIVING.
Overall review: THE REAL QUESTION IS, "DOES IT DELIVER AS STATED AND INTENDED". IN MY OPINION, THE PRIUS C FULFILLS EVERY TOYOTA PROMISE . AT LAST, AN AFFORDABLE HYBRID FOR THE MASSES. IT REALLY DOES PERFORM SURPISINGLY WELL FOR A GAS/ELECTRIC HYBRID. BUT DON'T EXPECT SPORTS CAR PERFORMANCE. IT'S UNFAIR TO COMPARE HYBRIDS AGAINST STANDARD DRIVETRAIN CARS. DON'T COMPARE APPLES AND ORANGES. IT HAS GREAT GENES FROM THE STANDARD PRIUS' YEARS OF REFINEMENT, ONLY IN A SMALLER, SPORTIER, EYE APPEALING PACKAGE. HAS ALL THE DESIRABLE FEATURES, WITH ALOT OF CHARACTER AND RATES HIGHER ON THE HYBRID FUN-TO-DRIVE METER. IT'S SOLID, ROOMY (FRONT TO REAR), AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THE GAS SAVINGS, GADGETS AND TECHNOLOGY. I PUT MINE THROUGH ITS PACES JUST TO SEE. UP STEEP HILLS (INCLUDING A 10% GRADE WHICH DID MAKE IT GRUNT), DOWN HILLS, CITY, COUNTRY, MOUNTAIN, FAST, SLOW, HIGHWAY AND FREEWAY. IT TOOK ALL I COULD DISH OUT, ALL SAID AND DONE, 343 MILES, 6.1 GALLONS, 56.2 MPG, AND WE HAD FUN. :-)
Real MPG by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius c Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Bluetooth Stereo -- hands free driving is the only way - calls are so clear
Cons: Acceleration ---- getting on the highway can be scarey at times
Overall review: Combined MPG 50 is great!!! There are some who state that they are getting in the 60's, but having track my MPG and others on fueleconomy. gov, that is stretching it a little. This car is great in the city 53 - 56MPG, highway and with hills MPG is at 46 - 48 at best.
Perfect for me by Bonnie on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius c, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have wanted a smaller car for a long time. This car gives me everything I need with fantastic gas mileage!
Overall review: I love this car! I live in Reno and see people driving HUGE SUVs with horrible gas mileage. I love this little car!
Great car for city driving by Mark .R. on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius c Three, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rarely ever feel bumps on the road with this car, Visibility, Quiet, Bluetooth , Internet, GPS, Satellite Radio, Keyless entry, spacious front seats, gas saver, Price
Cons: rear back seat space. small hatchback space, slow acceleration
Overall review: This car has a very good comfortable feel to it when driving but don't expect to get very fast speeds in this car. Great on gas mileage! been driving this car all around town for three weeks after I bought it and I just filled the gas tank for the first time. I was getting about 54 MPG on this car in the city.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next