2013 Mazda CX-5

skyactive rocks by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my mazda!! ZOOM...ZOOM...ZOOM
Cons: haven't found ant yet
Overall review: great vehicle
Mileage as advertised by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/07/2012. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling Comfortable seats Rev match downshifting Fantastic mileage - averaging 32.5mpg with 65 highway to 35 city driving percentage (5,400 miles as of date of this review)
Cons: 19" inch tires will most likely be expensive to replace
Overall review: As an actual owner of the vehicle vs. somebody who perhaps test drove one, I pledge to review and rate the CX 5 just once. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but one person one vote should be the rule.
Ziggy Zoom: retirees fun/toy coach by Pres n Sue on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fabulous good looks outside, nice face, good rear, and side views are excellent. Can see a relationship to my Mazda 3. Interior seats are very supportive and gripping, dash has just the right mix of tech and function. Our Sand interior is and excellent contrast to the black trim. Letting the tranny do the work and traveling at 55, 65 allowed us to get 31mpg on the trip computer using the GPS to travel. This over mountain roads. The tank total was 29.5 so the computer was not far off.
Cons: At first worried about the power. However, on a recent trip to New York covering the mountainous areas of PA and NY we had no hiccups from the engine, and arrived with 31 mpg on the trip computer. This with just under 1000 miles on the car so far. The engine did shift down to about 3rd on some grades, but the tranny handled it flawlessly, and the interior noise in 6th was very quiet-under strain not as nice, but doable.
Overall review: This is our 4th Mazda in 30 years, of late we have bought 3's for commute. We recently gave up our van, so needed a vehicle to carry our toys(sea kayaks, bicycles). With a receiver hitch, and roof rack this should handle them fine. Camping trips for two oldsters should be fabulous as the trunk is very roomy. Gas mileage at speed limit speeds is great, and the power factor does not seem to be as much a problem with the auto tranny. In the past any 4 cylinder I got I would always get a manual as the older trannies would sap too much of the engine power-In this case-nada! Great little Suv that thinks it's a car!
ultimate mph machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I think this is the best looking crossover in the market. The seats are very confortable. It looks like a pretty small crossover but the room is great, even for the passangers sitting in the back. The Bose system sounds great. I have the awd automatic, I am getting 33mph highway miles. The car drives and rides real nice but gave it a performance score of 7 due to lack of power.
Cons: As everone mentioned power. But what would you expect getting all those miles to the gallon.
Overall review: I did alot of research and test drove the equinox & sorento. I looked at the honda and toyota and thought they had no character. This car is really stylish and has more room than you think by looking at it from the outside. I didn't think power was that important to me because our second car is a RAM with a Hemi that is only getting 13mph. This vehicle we can ride around town and is big enough to take trips.
Don't think new transmisison will fix problem.....but can only hope by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mileage Comfortable seats Handles well
Cons: Transmission broke - parts on back order Numerous rattles throughout vehicle....in dash and hatchback
Overall review: Should and could have been a good automobile.........maybe we just purchased a dud