2013 Lincoln MKX

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
what an amazing vehicle.. by what an amazing vehicle.. on 03/22/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: what an amazing vehicle..
Cons: what an amazing vehicle..
Overall review: what an amazing vehicle..
Love my candy apple MKX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style, comfort, and easy handling. I love the touch system. It rides so nice and quiet.
Cons: My gas mileage is still not what is suggested on the invoice. I drive more rural and average 15 mpg. I knew I wouldn't have as good gas mileage when driving an AWD versus the 2WD.
Overall review: Would recommend
Made the right choice by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/27/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well designed and built, beautiful in and out
Cons: None
Overall review: Top notch,test drove the RX,MDX and Grand Cherokee.Nothing compared!
all the toys you need by Larry from Deer Park, New York on 02/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drove it in a blizzard rode great no problems....on sunny days WOW great ride turns heads
Cons: No problems or dislikes
Overall review: Great car from a great company they care about consumers
An excellent SUV by Mario from nothern New Brunswick Canada on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just purchased this vehicle and I have little experience with it. The comfort is perfect. The size, handling, performance and general appearance is very good. Although a bit pricy, I do not regret the purchase. Also, this vehicle can be towed behind a motorhome which was one of the reason for the purchase. Finally, the vehicle had to be very comfortable for long trips. I think I made a good choice.
Cons: With little experience, the only drawback is a slow response from the mytouch system. Today, we are used to have computers and phones respond instantly to our command. The mytouch system takes 7-8 seconds to load and 2-3 seconds everytime you request a change of screen. Patience is of the essence but, the overall performance of the system is beyond reproach.
Overall review: Good purchase
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next