2013 Ford Edge

Great Crossover Vehicle by Lloyd on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Edge SE FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First of all, it's quiet. I have the 2.0 EcoBoost engine which thinks it's a V6. Peppy and good on gas. Well equipped SEL with some options such as Electrically operated rear hatch door, back up camera, and leather.
Cons: The price but the competitive vehicles are as much and even more than the Ford Edge.
Overall review: This car catches the eye of many people. I have had persons come up to me and comment on the looks of the Edge. It serves as a roomy 5 passenger transporter. Fords EcoBoost engines are in a class by themselves for getting the most power from a 4 cyl. engine. Many engineering advances in engine design and tested for years before putting it in Ford vehicles.
2013 Edge gets horrendous gas mileage. by Getting Edge-y on 08/11/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort ,styling, quiet smooth ride, roomy interior, safety features
Cons: GAS MILEAGE is HORRENDOUS!!!! Navigation system came as part of the package but is not user friendly, and takes you on some interesting (NOT) routes down dirt roads, into uncharted territory, for no apparent reason--added an hour onto our travel time one trip. I usually use the Garmin I had purchased before I bought the car...which is ridiculous! I'd really be upset if I had added on the Nav System intentionally.
Overall review: Love everything about my new Edge EXCEPT the gas mileage--driven it for 2 months now, and only getting 12-14 mpg city.
Take an Edge for a drive.. by Jeannie, Lemoore, Ca on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Edge Sport AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Ford Edge, it just glides while Im traveling....
Cons: The seats could be a little more comfy...
Overall review: Its roomy for my grandkids, I love the radio...
Ford EDGE is synonymous to sheer satisfaction! by BogeyXL from Santa Monica, CA on 07/27/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We just recently purchased a 2013 EDGE SEL with the V6 Engine, plus a few added optional items. I like the innovative technological instrument design and the ergonomic appointments. It's very easy to navigate and setup. It's a well thought-out paneling. The car is very comfortable and 'feels' very solid. The gray leather package is as advertised, the panoramic vista roof is dramatic, handling and braking is very responsive and exact, suspension is 'soft' without sacrificing the 'feel' of the road. My only disappointment is not opting for the electrically controlled hatch opener and the distance sensing cruise control, but oh well, a bit of heaven on earth is a great thing.
Cons: Frankly, the gas mileage. I realize all things are relative but I just like driving this puppy so much that I probably burn more fuel than I really need to. That's the culprit - the 'want' to drive far outweighs the 'need' to drive. It's also a bit pricey. I wish they made them with a MSRP price around 10 grand so I can buy 3 of them for the price I paid for just one. 0-60 in 7 seconds is a bit sluggish even for a 6-cylinder DOH engine but adding more horses will just blast my monthly gas budget to smithereens.
Overall review: When driving my 'EDGE', I take pleasure experiencing a symphony of comfort and innovation in impeccable synchronicity in the same way an orchestral Maestro do. This is my car. This is my EDGE.
Great SUV by KELLY on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Edge Limited FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice driving good finish
Cons: high tec dash hard to use I drive a limited with all the high tec options
Overall review: I have driven 3500 miles car is well made as good as any car i have had my last car was a Cadillac srx the Ford drives better.