2012 Hyundai Azera

2012 Hyundai Azera Prices
2012 Hyundai Azera Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The 2012 Hyundai Azera is Amazing! by Greg in Colorado on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable interior with lots of room for large people. The engine has lots of power and is still efficient. The transmission is so smooth that shifts are almost imperceptible. Quiet cabin. Got the Technology Package so there are plenty of bells & whistles to make a road trip more enjoyable. Hyundai has put a load of engineering into the safety design of the Azera. There aren't many of these on the road yet. We regularly get compliments on how sharp this car looks and the quality of the interior. One of the best warranties available. I've always wanted features such as remote start and now I can start my Azera with the BlueLink app on my smart phone.
Cons: None. I can't believe reviewers might think this vehicle is akin to a Kia Optima. The Optima is built on the Sonata platform. Once you've driven the Azera, you realize that it's in an entirely different class.
Overall review: If you want a comfortable and roomy, well handling, and sharp looking vehicle, give the Azera a serious look. The Azera is very well composed and responds to driver input very precisely which is very comforting. The Azera was just rated a top safety pick for 2012 by the IIHS. If you're over 6' tall or athletically built, definitely give the Hyundais a good look. For those that prefer to travel by road, the cargo space in the Azera is deceptively cavernous. You don't realize how much cargo room is there until you pop the deck on the trunk. Hyundai has made great strides over the past decade, and the Azera shows that they're a force to be reckoned with in the automotive world.
Hyundai/Kia by dew5774 on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love almost everything about this car
Cons: Was really proud of this car until my neighbor drove up in his new Kia Optima. Just more corp rebadging. Yes the Hyundai version has more features like the side and rear sunshades but now I feel like I paid to much for this car.
Overall review: I like this car
Fabulous Automobile by No Brand Loyalty on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance, ergonomics, suspension, gas economy, interior room, trunk size and PRICE.
Cons: Must get total technology package to get HID Xenon headlights...as a safety feature it may want to be offered as an option.
Overall review: As a previous Mercedes Benz, BMW and Honda owner...the Azera is the best combination of what makes me appreciate driving on a 10 hour trip!
Super sedan by uuuuuuuuuuu on 07/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fully loaded with the tech package this car cannot be beat and I spent the time looking and driving Buick, Honda, Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda and a few others. The Kia optima is the only cheaper vehicle that can get close but drive them both and you'll gladly spend the few extra dollars. I've only had the car for 2 days, so for me to tell you about any problems would be useless but none so far. With the best warranty in the business, I'm confident the reliability will be as good as the car looks. If you heard this car be compared to a Sonata that's wrong, it's much more comfortable with better power, that's not to knock the Sonata in any way but it is a cheaper vehicle.
Cons: As loaded as this car is with the tech package they might as well have fully decked it out with front and blind spot detectors, a front camera and power folding mirrors that's it!
Overall review: I never knew this car existed until my wife pointed it out after our test drive of the Hyundai Sonata hybrid. Maybe she'll let me drive it once in a while. Best looking 4 door car on the road.
2012 Azera Base by First time Hyundai owner from Maryland on 06/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought the Azera base model several weeks ago and have 3k miles on it. Car gets excellent gas milage, way beyond posted values. Using cruise control on 300 mile road trip saw 34.5 mpg avg. On my 40 mile commute see between 25-29 mpg avg depending on how I drive and traffic. Very comfortable interior with well laid out controls, a real drivers car. Built quality is excellent and I am impressed with Hyundai's attention to detail. As a long time Honda owner and devotee, I hate to say but Hyundai is a step up. My favorite aspect of the car is it's overall design. It looks great outside and in. Fiber optic head light accents really set it apart from the crowd.
Cons: The car has electric steering and feedback in the steering wheel is non existent. It is not stated in any of the auto mag reviews but placing the car in "ECO mode" changes both steering response and suspension settings, making both more numb, which actually does make you drive less aggressive. If you take it for test drive wiggle the steering wheel back and forth while driving and then turn "ECO" on/off and see for yourself. The first two weeks I was disappointed in the electric steering, but it started to grow on me, and now I prefer it to other cars I drive.
Overall review: The base 2012 Azera is a great car and better than anything else I found in the $32k price range. After driving it for several weeks I would highly recommend to anyone. I continue to be impressed with how well designed and laid out the car is. Definitely worth taking for a test drive. If you initially have reservations about the steering, consider that it may not be "wrong" rather "different" than what you are used to. Car looks better than it's more expensive European and Japanese counterparts. Engine power and response is excellent. The better then expected gas milage has been a much appreciated surprise.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next