2013 Lexus LX 570

2013 Lexus LX 570 Prices
2013 Lexus LX 570 Fuel Economy
A Perfect "10" by Jenny from Houston on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus LX 570, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid build and good looks.
Cons: Third row seats are not removable.
Overall review: Rugged as a tank, but super luxe, this is the perfect vehicle. Thoughtfully designed and extremely comfortable. Classic beauty without screaming "LOOK AT ME". Airbag and safety features throughout. When you slam the door, you know by the sound that it's a rock solid car. Worth every penny.
Getone!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus LX 570, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second one!! I was in a car accident in my first one a man was texting and blew through a red light, T-boned me on passager side and rolled me. This car saved my life, it has airbags that I didn't even know it had. It was truly amazing how the car handled the impact. It was totaled. I couldn't go get another one fast enough. Also, they really hold their value. It was a truly horrible accident but this car I believe saved my life.
Cons: None
Overall review: Best car /suv around!!
Best of the best by Jim on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus LX 570, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything is outstanding. A very fancy feature is the crawl aid for steep climbing
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: Excellent
Best in Class by Adam on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus LX 570, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has the size of a Tahoe and yet it rides like a Lexus. The safety is a big plus.
Cons: The center console cooler is a little useless for me.
Overall review: If I could I would have 2. I would suggest this car to anyone in the market for a SUV.
Best in class by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus LX 570, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: epic car 0 to 60 in 6.8 seconds. Its a comfortable car, works great for city driving as well as off road duty. I couldnt have bought a better car. Looks the best in its class. Great interior.
Cons: The fuel economy could be better. thats pretty much it.
Overall review: Great car.