2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage

2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Prices
2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Sports Car??? by Halnasp on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The hand built quality is amazing. The fit and finish is superb. Even the patterns in the (hand laid) carbon fiber are meticulously aligned. The exhaust note is second to none. I drive almost exclusively in sport mode, just to hear the awesome sounds emitted under acceleration. It is without doubt one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful, carsin the world. Aston Martin even includes a lifetime Sirius subscription at no charge. The six speed manual transmission makes it a real drivers car.
Cons: I'm coming up on two years of ownership and I have nothing bad to say. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions from people.
Overall review: There are faster cars available. Many with computer controlled automatic transmissions that allow you to push a button and drive, but, if you enjoy beauty, quality, exclusivity and a sports car that you can "really" drive, then the V12 Vantage may be for you. This car is a dream to drive. It can easily be used as a daily driver. It delivers a smooth and powerful driving experience. The traction control allows for just enough "tails out" driving to really enjoy the available power before kicking in and potentially saving you from driving beyond your limits or if you'd rather you can switch to track mode or turn it off completely with a push of a button. There's plenty of power available. First time drivers will be surprised how soon the rev limiter kicks in because the car reaches 7000 rpm so effortlessly. If you have an opportunity, drive one. The only downside is you'll never enjoy your other car as much as you used to again. For my money, it's the ultimate sports car.
Review ID: #562048 Is this review offensive?
Beast in the beauty by Jim Florida on 12/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's absolutely beautiful and it has more power than anyone will ever need, the brakes are as good as any I have experienced. When compared to all the other exotics it wins clearly on beauty and holds its own in all other categories. I love seeing it my garage every morning.
Cons: It's a little pricey but at this level a few thousand dollars is not a deal breaker.
Overall review: I can't imagine not owning this car.
MY DREAM GIRL by AARON STOCKTON CA on 08/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERY DAY I GET TO RIDE IN IT IM IN LOVE
Cons: I LOVE THIS ANDROID OF A SPACE CAR THERES NOTHING THAT I DONT LOVE ABOUT IT
Overall review: I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON THIS CAR LOL