2012 Land Rover LR2

2012 Land Rover LR2 Prices
2012 Land Rover LR2 Fuel Economy
The LR2 should be on more people's shopping lists! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover LR2 HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I loved my LR2. Very comfortable, excellent in bad weather, surprising acceleration and handling. I never had a problem with it in 3 years and was sorry to see it go - just needed a bigger vehicle. The heated windshield is awesome in the winter! I loved the sunroof and mesh screen cover - you could leave the sunroof open all the time and no bugs would get in the car while parked.
Cons: I averaged 19 mpg, which isn't bad, but I wish it was a bit better.
Overall review: Great daily driver. Very capable vehicle. See my "pros" above. For the deals you can get on an LR2, it not only undercuts the X3, Q5, GLK, and XC60 by thousands, but even beats a loaded Tiguan, Escape, etc. This is really a vehicle that is overlooked by too many people shopping in this category.
Wal - Nidderdale, North Yorkshire. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover LR2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a very capable, well designed car and does everything I need from a vehicle. It is very well specified, goes anywhere I wish and is a pleasure to drive, being comfortable, large enough for my needs and has a commanding driving position. If you've never tried one, you don't know what you're missing and so cannot judge it. As a rural dweller, living miles away from the nearest town, I wouldn't have any other car.
Cons: The fuel consumption, whilst not disasterous, could be better, considering the exhorbitant price of diesel.
Overall review: Nothing has stopped this vehicle so far. It has made light of snow, ice, mud and country roads in all weather conditions. It is equipped with all the goodies one could wish for - a list too long to detail here - and I have put my money where my mouth is as this is the third Freelander I have run and each one has been better than the one before. My current Freelander 2 is by far the best yet and I will certainly buy another when I change this one.
Land Rover LR2 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2013. Trim: 2012 Land Rover LR2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It can go in the snow with no problem at all. I feel I can get out of any situation I might get in. The car is fun to drive and it handles very well.
Cons: Not enough storage and cup holders do not fit a bottle of water. I wish it showed what direction I am going - that woulod help me so much.
Overall review: Overall I really like this car!
Awesome looks, comfort, adventure, and safety. by JD Akron, Ohio on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover LR2 HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: From the exterior, it has a timeless style. The double sun roof is awesome. The weight of the vehicle and safety features provides confidence in all weather conditions. Excellent acceleration. I have a 50-mile daily commute. My MPG averages 22-24 - more than acceptable considering the weight.
Cons: I wish it had more interior storage space in the front - places for phone, glasses, etc.
Overall review: After three months of ownership, I couldn't be happier. The L2 is the best-kept secret among SUV's.
Best suv i have ever owned and i have had them all... by Zippy_20 from ct on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover LR2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gos mileage, 24 avg. Handling, comfort, stype, 4wd system
Cons: Came with warmweather tires. They are the best tires i have owned but a pain that i will have to buy new tires for winter.
Overall review: Have fun with it, do the land rover off road events, wnjoy the looks.