2012 Toyota Prius

2012 Toyota Prius Prices
2012 Toyota Prius Fuel Economy
money savings!!! by pogiboy on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: okay, i been saying never will i buy electric/gas car, well since its been hard paying 5-6hundred dollars every month. i traded my tocoma and never look back. i travel 104miles round-trip daily and with this car (i will find way to post mileage) i am getting 68miles per gallon average. i drive 70mph or over go with traffic flow. ALSO BLUETOOTH STANDARD A LOT OF SPACE FOR MY 2-6FOOT BOYS.
Cons: not a gt-r.
Overall review: If you like saving money this the car for you.
Still best hybrid by Cathy from Rochester on 03/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. I bought my second one It is great not needing gas for 3=4 weeks at a time
Overall review: It is a great vehicle. It has plenty of space and is very comfortable. I especially love the MPG
Try it you'll like it! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius Prius IV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Just turned 93,000 miles this a.m. Only maintenance on this car was oil and filter changes, new set of wipers. Still have original brakes which passed Pa. inspection 2 months ago. Great turning radius, Runs and handles great at 70m.p.h. (oops 55 m.p.h.). I am averaging 50-51 m.p.g. mixed city and highway.
Cons: Get a Garmin GPS instead of the one in the Prius.
Overall review: My wife wants me to get a new car but I can't bring myself to trade this in.
I am pleased. by Littlefly on 06/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius Prius II, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MIleage! Secure ride. Does what it's supposed to without fail every day. Very surprising space. Not a "compact" car anymore with this new generation.
Cons: Not much. It was as expected and much more. Sometimes I take a short trip and only get 34.8 MPG on readout and I become sad. But on the reverse trip downhill the trip in reverse averages 79.4 MPG. Overall, real-world I've been getting 45-50 MPG.
Overall review: Get past judging and pick a car for what it is.... a tech miracle with great design and good balance between everyday use and what's possible in efficiency to get that job done.
A great vehicle! by MRT/Illinois on 06/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Prius Prius IV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2012 Prius 4 is an excellent vehicle which is comfortable to drive and performs well. The gas mileage is outstanding (45-50 mpg) and the fit and finish is excellent. There is plenty of room for four adults and the cargo space is adequate. The technology in the vehicle is upscale (advanced navi unit, heads up display, solar powered ventilation, etc.) and the hybrid system performs flawlessly.
Cons: Rear visibility is impaired a bit because of the rear window design.
Overall review: An excellent vehicle and the perfect replacement for my Honda Civic.