2012 Nissan cube

Nissan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love our cube!!!
Cons: Acceleration
Overall review: Excellent
greatest toaster ever! by tiny T on 08/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i bought my cube because i drive alot for my job, about 120-150miles a day. its gas mileage is great , i average 33mpg. i'm also 6'4 and 280lbs it's the most comfortable car ! woulden't even think of getting rid of it, my 14 year old son can't wait till i pass it down and get me a new one in 2 years, he says it has "swag" i told him no it's "shag" on the dash.
Cons: nothing!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: great car!
Cube-ilicious! by Champagnewishes from Elk Grove, CA on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like the leg and headroom. I've been averaging 28-30 mpg. Easy to get it and out of. The Rock Fossgate Premium speaker is impressive and rocks! My Cube 1.8SL is just adorable.
Cons: I wish it came with a center compartment for storage, The shag carpet on the dash is for.....I don't know and the bands are a bit juvenille for the more mature owners, which I am. I just opted to leave them off.
Overall review: Nissan has done it again, I just love my Cube 1.8SL. Overall, I have never been disappointed with the quality and style of Nissan vehicles. I say go out and test drive one, you'll see what I mean.
The Best Cube by jay on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube, Owned 1 year.
Pros: TONS of room!!!! great stereo system!!!
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: This is an amazing car!!! even if your tall its great!!!
"Try it, You'll LOVE it by Converted in Knoxville on 01/12/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Cube!! My husband is handicapped and we sometimes have a difficult time getting him in and out of a vehicle. The doors open super wide so that getting him out is not an issue. I love the maneuverability and the comfort for long trips. When i first saw this car on the road, i thouht it had to be the ungliest thing I had ever seen. After test driving on a whim, all i can say is "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I love it. It is fun to drive and while driving around I see the looks on people's faces probably thinking the same thing i did, but all i can say to them it "try it, you'll like it". Thanks Nissan, you've done it again.
Cons: the only problem I have found is that i have gotten a rock chip on my windshiled, and when the repair company came out to repair it, he told me that he has had alot of repairs on the cube due to the fact that the windshield is so straigt up and down, it catches alot of the road rocks.
Overall review: Absolutely love it