2012 Nissan cube

Nissan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love our cube!!!
Cons: Acceleration
Overall review: Excellent
greatest toaster ever! by tiny T on 08/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i bought my cube because i drive alot for my job, about 120-150miles a day. its gas mileage is great , i average 33mpg. i'm also 6'4 and 280lbs it's the most comfortable car ! woulden't even think of getting rid of it, my 14 year old son can't wait till i pass it down and get me a new one in 2 years, he says it has "swag" i told him no it's "shag" on the dash.
Cons: nothing!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: great car!
Cube-ilicious! by Champagnewishes from Elk Grove, CA on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like the leg and headroom. I've been averaging 28-30 mpg. Easy to get it and out of. The Rock Fossgate Premium speaker is impressive and rocks! My Cube 1.8SL is just adorable.
Cons: I wish it came with a center compartment for storage, The shag carpet on the dash is for.....I don't know and the bands are a bit juvenille for the more mature owners, which I am. I just opted to leave them off.
Overall review: Nissan has done it again, I just love my Cube 1.8SL. Overall, I have never been disappointed with the quality and style of Nissan vehicles. I say go out and test drive one, you'll see what I mean.
The Best Cube by jay on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube, Owned 1 year.
Pros: TONS of room!!!! great stereo system!!!
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: This is an amazing car!!! even if your tall its great!!!
The AWESOME Cube by Canada on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan cube 1.8 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Cube. Great space, sound system and overall a great car. :)
Cons: The only issue I have is the acceeration. It could be better but even that is minor.
Overall review: Fantastic car. Many people do not like the looks of it but that is what I like about it. It is truly unique. Putting looks aside, the Cube truly is a great car at good value.