2013 Infiniti JX

2013 Infiniti JX Prices
2013 Infiniti JX Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Family hauler by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti JX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Outside Styling is a matter of taste, this is my first Infiniti. I got it because of whats included at its standard features inside. The JX is a crossover, and drives like the Honda Odyssey but just alittle tighter. It does not drive like a truck or SUV. Nice interior. Mpg(Average 19-21), slightly better than others in the class, but savings will be offset by its need for premium fuel.
Cons: Its a done up Nissan Pathfinder.
Overall review: Family car....just another family appliance. Needs to be safe and comfortable for 7 seven. JX fits the bill and some then.Other opitions are the MDX and alot of cross-shopping, since at a base of 40-42k theres alot to pick from.
Take your chances? by Mark from San Francisco on 07/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti JX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's roomy inside and has a comfortable ride. Central console is elegant and well designed.
Cons: My JX has technical problems. Having now experienced dealing with Infiniti HQ in Tennessee, I am seriously concerned that they have overstretched their technical capabilitlies with this car. After 2 months the problems are not fixed, the service level is appalling.
Overall review: I love the intelligent cruise control, but given the other technical problems I've experienced with the car I'm not sure I would ever really trust it, so what is the point? I could never recommend purchasing this, or any other Infiniti. To use their words "You can chose to take your chances." That is exactly what you'll be doing if you buy an Infiniti JX, I hope you're luckier than me.
I love my JX35 by KendellProvidence on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti JX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the roominess of this vehicle and the way the second row glides to allow easy access to the third row. I love the back up collision feature as I park in my driveway and have to wworry about children playing and passing cars as I back out. The engine sound is much quieter than I expected which is great. I was please with the standard features and even more pleased with the package I selected. True luxury.
Cons: Besides the fact that the left pillar became detached after I barely drove the vehicle there is nothing that I dislike thus far. I haven't had my JX for a month yet.
Overall review: Overall, I am pleased with my JX thus far.
luxury suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti JX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handling
Cons: engine noise way to much for a luxury suv not a quite ride very unhappy.
Overall review: like a lot of the options but not all the engine noise. also a lot of wind noise on the highway.
New JX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti JX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love ours
Cons: None
Overall review: Best exterior and interior
2 3 4 5 6  Next