2012 Lotus Evora

2012 Lotus Evora Prices
2012 Lotus Evora Fuel Economy
best handling exotic? could be. by chirowolf on 04/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Lotus Evora Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling is beyond great. Even in supercar land. this is a awesoem handling car. Brakes are amazing. Every day someone ask me about the car. Great for my Ego. so far has been very reliable. no mechanical problems what so ever. Can't say that about most exotics
Cons: It is a hand built car. some of the fit and finish is not the best. I would like some more power. teh power is good, but more is always better.
Overall review: I don't know who wrote the other review, but almost sure he does not own a Lotus. Not sure why he wasted his time even putting up a review
UyKBWvRNqh by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Lotus Evora Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Your thinking mactehs mine - great minds think alike!
Cons: Your thinking mactehs mine - great minds think alike!
Overall review: Your thinking mactehs mine - great minds think alike!
Test Driver
Wow ... everyday driver that you can take to a car show after by Rick on 01/20/2014. Trim: 2012 Lotus Evora Coupe.
Pros: Awesome styling, great performance, looks and sounds like an exotic with the reliability of a toyota.
Cons: Rear seats are a joke ... at 5'4" i had to slump over and still hit my head
Overall review: Yes I want one for a daily driver
A Sticky Snake by Mike from NJ on 12/05/2013. Trim: 2012 Lotus Evora 2+2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Drives like a dream. Somehow, it miraculously sticks to the road like glue and slithers over it like a snake at the same time.
Cons: My ethics and sense of public safety prevent me from really opening it up on public roads.
Overall review: With my 5 year old in the back seat, I have a renewed enthusiasm for family outings. I bought the car a bit hastily after I fell in love with it, and I have no regrets. I recently had a chance to drive a Porsche 911, which, although it had more power, felt like it was lumbering compared to the Evora, which glides.
Fun per dollar is unreal by reb on 11/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Lotus Evora Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: THE purest driving ever! Camry V6 brings reliability. Raw coolness, especially for the cost. Get with all possible options.
Cons: Not really a rear seat unless legless.
Overall review: I am still in awe of this machine. Power and telepathic handling. Very forgiving suspension and great stability. Always makes me smile and my hands sweat a little ;-) Fast and fun. Turns heads. Rare.