2012 Toyota Corolla

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
2012 Toyota Corolla terrible steering and interior by Jeff from WPB, Florida on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this vehicle for the gas economy, which as of now is not what I had hoped for.
Cons: When I test drove the car it was on back streets and in city driving. Once I purchased the car I drove it home on a windy day. The steering was impossible to keep the car straight. I was all over the lane and the more I tried to correct the problem the worse it was. Turns out that these new Corollas have "electric" steering, not hydraulic such as a pump. The steering is so touchy that any road variance or wind sheer and the car reacts to it. When I brought it in to service the tech told me that there were numerous complaints but no fix in sight. If I could return this car tomorrow I would as it is NOT a pleasure to drive. Terrible armrest placement as well on door and center console.
Overall review: My best advice is DO NOT BUY!!!!
Amazing Car To Own by Jason from New Orleans on 03/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything it has to offer, especially the great fuel economy.
Cons: The transmission feels a little jerky at times, but the odometer hasn't passed the 1k mile mark yet.
Overall review: I'm a 19 year old guy and I've had this car for a little over a week now, so it hasn't been broken in yet at all. I really didn't think I would like the car at all at first since I was used to a bigger car; a 2006 Camry LE, but the downgrade was worth it. The car gets up and goes when you need it to, for instance, merging and passing. Even at higher revs the car is still very quite. The steering is very nimble and on point since it has electric power steering. The estimated fuel economy on the sticker for "highway fuel economy" is incorrect at supposedly 34 mpg. In the New Orleans metropolitan area where I'm from, the speed limit on the interstate is 60 mph. At 60 mph I'm getting around 41/42 mpg; at 65 about 39/40 mpg, and at 70/75 about 36/37 mpg. I was so excited/shocked when I looked at the "est. mpg" I was getting. The best part as well; it only takes $35 to fill up from a quarter of a tank. This car is very easy on my budget and I LOVE it to death!
Ulimate car by kai on 07/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Corolla S 5-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned a few corolla's. My latest one is a 2009 Corolla S, 5speed, Which I brought new. As far as gas mileage, it is pretty good. It gets. between 31 to 35 miles to the gallon, depending on how I drives. I'm pretty hard on my vehicle, but I keep up with my maintenance, on the vehicle. That why my vehicle is pretty much problem free.(dependable and reliable). I feel that the Corolla S handle very good on the road way.
Cons: I wish it had a little more power(speed)
Overall review: I've owned four Toyota's in the pass four years and found that their products reliable and dependable, pretty much problem free. I would recommend Toyota products to my friends.
Review ID: #561980 Is this review offensive?
2012 toyota corolla s by Skorpyo corona, california on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Corolla S 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks. As toyotas of before banking on the reliabilty of this brand.
Cons: Steering isnt what i expected it to be.
Overall review: 8/10
Great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Corolla LE 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable. Great ride for small car. Great gas milege. A pleasure to drive.
Overall review: Love this car. Better than I had hoped.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next