2012 Honda CR-V

2012 CR-V is an outstanding small SUV by James In Las Cruces on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded a 2007 Honda Element EX for the 2012 CR-V-EX-L w/AWD, I now have1100 miles on it and there is nothing I do not like about this vehicle. The instrument cluster is a fresh design and its fuel economy is certainly respectable for a small SUV (I average about 27mpg with a mix of 70% highway 30 % city). There is ample room in the rear seats. The powertrain operates very smoothly and the vehicle overall has a very car-like driving demeanor with lots of cargo space.
Cons: Nothing, I love this vehicle.
Overall review: I love this vehicle!! The ride is smooth and the cabin is quiet especially for a small SUV.
SOLID PERFORMANCE by FRANK on 07/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MY PREVIOUS VEHICLE WAS A 2010 SUBARI FORRESTER. MY NEW 2012 HONDA CRV GETS BETTER MPG' IS MUCH QUIETER, HAS BETTER ACCELERATION. THE FOLD DOWN SEATS ARE A PUSH OF A BUTTON. THE UPGRADE AUDIO SYSTEM AND AIR CONDTIONIG IN THE LX MODEL IS WORTH THE MONEY. BACK UP CAMERA IS GREAT.
Cons: THE CARPETED TRUNK MAT IS A LITTLE ON THE CHEAP SIDE... i HAVE AN AFTER MARKET OEM TRUNK MAT ON ORDER. oem ACCESORIES CAN BE FOUND WITH A DISCOUNT ON THE INTERNET.
Overall review: sOLID ECONOMICAL VEHICLE
Proud owner of a second Honda by Hondalover, Houston ,TX on 05/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-V EX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have never written a review before. Usually I would read reviews and not write one. The reason I am writing this review is because of you all proud owners of Honda ,whose reviews helped me.This in not my first Honda.I just love this car. I bought it in March 2012. I do not hear any noise in the car while driving on a freeway. So far, it gives me 26-27mpg in the city and around 29-30mpg on a freeway. The ride is smooth. Sound system and radio are excellent. It has plenty of leg space in the front. I like the cargo cover which hides my purchases in the trunk. Overall, I am very happy. I would encourage all the readers to write a review so that it can help other buyers to decide.
Cons: None.
Overall review: I can happily say that I love my car. It is very comfortable , gives good mileage and looks very hip.
Do UR Own Due Diligence – Here’s My Opinion… by Johnny C. on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I’ve had my 2012 CRV for 7 months now. My criteria was as follows: must have 5+ yrs of excellent Consumer Reports reviews, and safety history; under 30K; gets 30 mpg on hwy; has leather interior; power seats; Bluetooth; axillary for multiple music sources; all-wheel-drive with stability control; and room to pack my fishin’ tackle and camping equip. I didn’t need/want nav or DVD. This vehicle is the smartest purchase for a vehicle I have made in my 66 yrs of age. It has met and exceeded all my expectations.
Cons: Would like more than 30 mpg hwy and v6.
Overall review: I performed an extensive review, and compared all its competitors listed, and to me the 2012 CRV outshined them. I am very satisfied after 7 months and over 6K miles. No issues whatsoever.
Greatest CRV Ever. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The LX has more tech stuff than one could imagine. Our new 2012 has much more pep than out 2010 and seems a bit roomier. The center console is a big improvement over the fold down thing. I love the dash set up and everything about the new CRV. We averaged 33.3 mpg on our first trip, around 140 miles. Our 2010 averaged around 28 mpg on the same trip. The 2012 should get even better mileage when it is fully broke in We have less than 300 miles thus far. Still on 1/2 tank. I haven;t checked yet but I'm guessing the new has a bigger gas tank.
Cons: Really none, except for a minor issue that the rear seats don't fold flat when down like the 2010, and the rear seat is stationary unlike the 2010 that you can move forward and backward. The trade off is that the seats are much easier to fold down. My guess is that most prople would prefer the new version.
Overall review: Absolutely love our new CRV. I just hope the tires perform MUCH better that our 2010 CRV Bridgestone tires that needed replacing at 16,000 miles. Other than the tires, we loved our 2010 but the 2012 puts it to shame. The LX is loaded with extras. Upgrading was well worth it so far. Time will tell.