2012 Toyota Matrix

I Love This Car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Matrix S AWD 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has a lot of style. It also has great pick up. The inside dash reminds me of the 50's. Very cool!!!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Excellent car. Great gas mileage. Great style!
qmDgosVYLJTKPPSZ by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/20/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Matrix S 5-Spd MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Your carnium must be protecting some very valuable brains.
Cons: Your carnium must be protecting some very valuable brains.
Overall review: Your carnium must be protecting some very valuable brains.
BEST MATRIX TO DATE. by FIJIMAN on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Matrix S AWD 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: ALL-WHEEL DRIVE, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, ANTI-SKID, INTELLIGENT BRAKING SYSTEM 16 VALVE, 158 HORSE-POWER @ 6000 RPM ROOMY HATCH-BACK FRONT PASSENGER SEAT CAN FOLD DOWN AS WELL AS THE REAR PASSENGER SEATS FOG LAMPS STANDARD AS WELL AS ANTI-THEFT ENGINE DISABLE SYSTEM
Cons: TOYOTA COULD HAVE IMPROVED THE GAS MILEAGE TO EQUAL THAT OF THE FOUR-DOOR TOYOTA COROLLA OR BETTER.
Overall review: AWD MODEL HAS GREAT HANDLING, EXCELLENT TURNING RATIO, ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING. THIS IS A FUN CAR TO DRIVE IN TOWN AND ON THE ROAD TRAVELING.
Happy with Toyota by Karen on 06/14/2013. Trim: 2012 Toyota Matrix, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great trunk space and roomy enough interior. Happy with gas mileage. Love the automatic sunroof
Cons: Plastic look on dash and sides could be made to look better. Had to install my own bluetooth.
Overall review: Have a camry that is still running and is 19 years old. Hope this car gives me half that amount of years and I will be satisfied. Good value for a nice car.
The Total Package Tweener by Rob from VA on 01/02/2013. Trim: 2012 Toyota Matrix L 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I see my Matrix as a tweener. It's not as small as many other offerings out there, yet is a tad smaller than a mid-size. The result is a comfortable, economical, stylish car that will not break the bank. I am very happy with the choice I made and don't hesitate to recommend the Matrix to others.
Cons: I honestly cannot find fault with my Matrix. One fellow mentioned what he referred to as the retro dash design. I was alive in the '50s (tho I wasn't driving) and while the dash doesn't make me think I'm behind the wheel of a spaceship, it's clear and easy to read and understand, so no complaints here.
Overall review: As I've already mentioned, the Matrix is stylish and as Toyota appears to be letting it fade from it's line-up in favor of the Rav 4 and Prius, my car stands out among the pack. It's economical, not so much as the Prius of course, but moreso than the Rav 4 and it's design is unique among other cars getting similar mpg. And re. the comfort again, I'm a six-footer and feel totally comfortable behind the wheel. Likewise there's plenty of backseat space AND a spacious trunk. The Matrix was just what I was looking for on all counts.