2012 Toyota Venza

Great Car!!!! by Joan on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Venza LE I4 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 4 cylinder has plenty of power and gets great gas mileage. This car is extremely comfortable for the driver and passengers. Has a high quality feel even in the low end model.
Cons: I would like to have some exterior options for personalizing the car some. Other than that, I can't complain about anything!
Overall review: I really love my VENZA!
I Love My Crossover by Irish Carol from Morgan,NJ on 05/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Venza Limited V6 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love to drive it, it is roomy and the leather is sooo comfortable. I enjoy the handling of the car.
Cons: I hear a lot of road noise. I don't know if it is the tires or the windows but it seems to let in a lot of road noise that I'm not used to.
Overall review: I still like the way it looks and like the colors on ones I see on the road. I think it;s a sharp car.
Not what I expected by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Venza XLE V6 FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a beautiful car with tons of room. Very comfortable.
Cons: I am only getting 16.9 combined gas mileage. I have 9700 miles on the car now and the sticker had said 21/27. I know the sticker is only an average but I figured I'd atleast get 20 mpg. Very disappointed in this as I sold my larger SUV and purchased the Venza for gas savings. I also HATE the navigation system. The voice commands never work and the system itself is not user friendly.
Overall review: I would buy this car again but without the V6 and navigation.
The Perfect Compromise by Kal on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Venza LE V6 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy interior, very smooth ride, plenty of power in this V6. Decent mileage around 25-26 combined. The LE has backup camera, power liftgate. I like the new seat material, halfway between cloth and leather. This vehicle rides smooth and quiet like a Camry but has 4-wheel drive and better ground clearence--does well in snowy weather. Great cargo capacity as well, almost as much as my last Highlander.
Cons: Wish the stereo was better and wish it had a subwoofer. I wish it had heated seats.
Overall review: Was looking to downsize a bit from the Highlander but retain the bad (Colorado) weather ability of a 4-wheel drive along with cargo carrying and better mileage. Venza was the perfect choice between a truck and a car.
My 2009 Toyota Venza by Hotwagon , Mojave Desert on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Venza, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the look, its really sharp looking car! Very cool look! Roomy inside, lot of leg room. I get 30 miles to the gallon. Ive had my Venza since 2009 and it runs really good! I can burn gas since I live in the High Desert and there is mountians to climb. But if I put it on cruz control I can get 30 to 31 miles to the gallon. My Venza is a V-6 engine.
Cons: What I dont like about the car is that the sun visors dont extend like some of the other Toyota cars have. I dont like the leather seats and the heated seats at all. But a funny thing thats good about the heated seats is that during the winter if you buy take out the passenger seat keeps your food warm. lol Im not joking. :) I agree with the lady that said that she could hear the wind when she drives. They need to make the car quiter.
Overall review: Other than that Its a very beautiful car.