2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Prices
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Fuel Economy
2012 Lancer Sportback GT....buy it if you love to drive by Scartozi, Columbus, Ohio on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent cornering, good excelleration, safety features, fuel mileage, seat comfort, keyless entry, bluetooh, hatchback, CVT transmission, overall look and stance of the car...10 year bumper to bumper warranty!
Cons: Road noise on rough roads. I will gladly put up with the road noise because this car is a blast to drive
Overall review: I have the GT model and almost purchased the 2011 Ralliart model but mpg's were my main goal so I went with the GT. I have two kids so the sportback made the most sense for hauling strollers, diaper bags...etc. This car is flat out fun to drive, I find myself taking the long way home just to drive on curvy roads, it corners like it's on tracks. The paddle shifters come in handy when passing on the freeway because they can be used even when the car in in Drive mode. When you mash the pedal it feels almost like a turbo because there is no downshift due to the CVT, just a sudden woosh of power. I have plenty of room in this car, I'm 6-3" and I'm very comfortable both driving and getting in and out of it. If you want a nice, smooth driving everyday boring car do not buy this car. However, if you enjoy driving and having fun while doing so then it's a great car. My round trip communte is around 80 miles per day and I'm averaging 26-27mpg.
the small person car by pineapple stl on 06/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very sporty and handles great
Cons: very hard for me to see out of it
Overall review: it isn't the best car out there and i mad i made the mistake idid by buying it
Awesome car for the money. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I owned several lancer's since 2002 and I was very impresed on the 2011 GT the car sticks to roads as good or better than more expensive cars, the 2.4 engine revs up smootly with the CVT tranny and actually is almost as quick as the Rally Art due to the weight ratio (all wheel drive 425 # heavier) the more you push this car the better it handles just love to drive it....
Cons: Bigger disc brakes in the front..
Overall review: Great car, fun to drive buy one and u will love it