2012 Kia Optima Hybrid

2012 Kia Optima Hybrid Prices
2012 Kia Optima Hybrid Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Awesome Hybrid by Cindy and Rick on 02/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the top of the line... NOT base model. I LOVE IT! Fun to drive, and excellent gas miliage. I have had no problems with it so far, and it is my first Kia. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great car.
Cons: Nothing yet
Overall review: Excellent car and I own a Jaguar as my other car.
THE ULTIMATE CAR by WARM VANILLA on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good gas mileage. Sleek, Beautiful sports car. Luxury, comfortable. I bought my first Kia in 1999. It was a Kia Sephia 2000. I purchased that car from Lakeside Kia in Independence, MO.I owned that car for 9 years. When it hit 100,000 miles, I traded it in for a Kia Optima 2004 right off the show room floor, from Bob Sight Kia in Independence, MO. Top of the line. It was gorgeous. When I saw the new Kia Optima Turbo 2013 on the show room floor, I traded in my 2004 for that car.I was sold on KIA. I have been driving a Kia ever since. This is a car you can afford. I have NEVER had a problem with a Kia.
Cons: No dislikes!!!
Overall review: Excellent machine.
Luxury good, mixed driving mileage 32 or 34 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: People often ask: "What kind of car is that?" Then they name a very expensive car as a guess. It is fun to see their expression when I say Kia. I love the appointments- heated seats & steering wheel. Two sun roofs. Seat that slides into position. Good braking. Great music and i-phone connection. It has so many ways to track how one is doing on gas saving consumption.
Cons: I do a mix of city and highway driving. At 2,859 miles, always trying to be efficient, I can only get 32 to 34 miles per gas fill up. I love the car but had hoped for better mileage. Perhaps it is hills that do it. I also don't like the way the car hesitates as it changes from battery to gas.
Overall review: Love the car. Just disappointed that the mileage is not better no matter how hard I work to get it so.
Best car we have ever owned. by Deedee in Portland on 09/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car we have ever owned. Gas mileage in city 32 to 39 mpg. Highway 40 mpg. Owned a jeep wrangler before this car though we died and went to heaven. Excellent , have 10,000 miles no problems.
Cons: Pull out from sitting overnite can be tricky. Hesitation is noticeable. Learned to correct by letting gas engine warm up until it shuts off.Then go no problems . Time required 1 to 2.5 mins. Depending on outside temperature.
Overall review: Excellant
Nice looking but... Hybrid drawbacks! by Rick on 01/27/2013. Trim: 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a great looking car, with decent features.
Cons: Finicky Interior climate control. Lack of power/response.
Overall review: I thought I would try a Hybrid because the rebates made it cost-effective and I drive about 60,000 Canadian km's a year. I got the expected fuel savings but I won't buy another hybrid. The lack of response when you want or need more power is not there. There's a real lag when it switches from battery to gas powered. I also have a frustrating problem that one dealership has given up on and a second can't solve either. The interior temperature (heat) works OK for the first 20 mins but then slowly drops. I have it set for 21 degrees celsius and then have to begin tweaking it up to about 26 degrees to keep it comfortable for winter conditions. No answers or solutions from KIA!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next