2012 BMW M3

Great Car! by Karen B on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Great car overall and you will not regret getting one!
"The best car in the world" by Nifty on 07/22/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the looks, the handling and that wonderful engine and DCT. WOW!
Cons: The tires are a bit noisy and the fuel milage is not too good.
Overall review: The cars handling is incredible and the sound of that high revving engine is intoxicating. I'm sorry the V8 is going away for 2014 but do understand the need for a little better fuel milage.
Review ID: #562089 Is this review offensive?
my ultimate driving machine by Al from Erie on 04/30/2012. Trim: 2012 BMW M3 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a new 2011 M3 convertible last April. It is simply an amazing driving machine . The V8 coupled with the 7 speed double cluch transmission provides significant effortless acceleration. Handling is terrific and the ride is comfortable on most road conditions.( no go snow)
Cons: I've driven this car ( conservatively, no speeding tickets or excessive horse play ) 4500 miles and will need new tires within the next 1500 miles ... I'd rate tire wear as poor at best. I'd also reccomend that BMW utilize a back up camera rather than the antiquated object sensor system that came with my model.
Overall review: Great car ,fun to drive , decent gas milage for a 400 + horse power vehicle
The Ultimate Driving Machine by Albert from Canada on 07/16/2013. Trim: 2012 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, from the wheels, to the roof, from the front bumper to the rear bumper and everything in between. The engine is incredible, the suspension is sporty but more comfortable than a luxury sedan. It's the perfect all-around car.
Cons: The transmission shifts so smooth that the shifter feels a little clunky as you feel the knob action more than the gears changing. Of course I'd rather prefer it like this with a super smooth transmission than a transmission that feels solid but only due to the gear changing being less fluid.
Overall review: I had extremely high expectation for this car before I bought it, and it blew all of my expectations out of the water. It doesn't even use as much gas as I thought it would (19 MPG in the city).
Just drive one and it'll all make sense by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2012 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car just does everything right. The seats, the controls, the steering, the engine, the transmission... it's amazing that it can be so tame when you need it to be, yet such a solid performer. I've had my '09 for 4.5 years now, it has 66k miles, and it has had absolutely zero problems. it's even been on the race track a few times.
Cons: It's really hard to think of any cons... stopping to fill it up with gas is just another opportunity to check out the fender lines, get back in, have the robot arm hand you the seat belt, press the M button, and carry on.
Overall review: This was my first bmw and I'm sold for life. I could go on and on about this car