2012 Toyota 4Runner

2012 Toyota 4Runner Prices
2012 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
This truck deserves a higher rating by Happy 2012 LTD 4Runner owner on 03/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Real SUV - not a fake crossover like the competition. Logical console layout - best layout out there, easy to use controls. Smartkey system is awesome. 7" LCD touch screen nav. V6 power, while still getting good gas mileage. Power rear window - who else has that? Excellent when used with power moonroof.
Cons: Hands free navigation could be improved by addin more search features and voice recognition commands. Some touch screen features disabled when driving over 5 mph - safety feature that is not necessary and a waste of developement hours.
Overall review: This truck is designed for men that need to go offroad. If you are a soccer mom or are writing reviews for soccer moms, you should probably look at the highlander.
The Ultimate suv by henry on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth ride. I had a 2010 Pilot and the ride is much better.
Cons: engine is loud when warming up.
Overall review: great suv.
Beautiful SUV by Cocoa, FL on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X2 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best, nicest automobile I've ever owned. I love it. The handling took some getting used to. After a bit of practice it's great. The interior is very roomy. The ride is wonderfully quiet. You can tell the quality just sitting in it. I love the upholstery fabric. I would buy this again. Toyotas last forever. We bought the extended 10 year warranty. I plan to keep it all of those 10 years. Our dealership is marvelous, they've called several times since we bought it to make sure we are still happy. Mike Erdman Toyota in Florida.
Cons: I would have wished for a 6 disk cd changer. We have the extra row of seats which makes the back where I put my groceries tilted a bit downward when you fold down the back seat. (I've had things roll out onto the ground), I would have wished they made this more flat. All in all though it's a beautiful suv.
Overall review: Love this suv. Would buy it again.
Outstanding off road and around town by DVB - Dallas on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: solid, stable on and off road. Very reliable and fuel efiiency has improved to 18/21 as I drove past 10,000 miles. Very good visibility and very comfotable, well laid out interior. Roomier than its predecessors.
Cons: Running boardss are too narrow. Glare on radio face plate makes reading and setting difficult. Exterior finish is very high quality, but a bit plain.
Overall review: This is my 5th one...I love the vehichle and this is the best one yet.
One of the last great things. by Joe on 01/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality, Quiet, Looks, Roominess
Cons: I wish I could have bought a Ltd.
Overall review: This is a real SUV! I love how nice it drives on normal roads and how it handles bumps. This 4runner is striking to look at and is not just another crossover. I'm looking forward to having something that can actually last for a long rime and still be worth something should I decide to trade it.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next