2012 Porsche Cayenne

The SUV that is a Porsche! by Richard - Illinois on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fit and finish unparalled in the industry.
Cons: Price of options laughable . Yet we pay it because few cars are made as well as Porsche!
Overall review: I have been averaging 21 mpg all around for the first 3000 miles.
2013 Cayenne Turbo - Very Disappointed by bisonte on 05/20/2013. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Speed, handling
Cons: Very poor reliability
Overall review: After less than six months of ownership and less than 3,000 miles of driving, this is what happened. I brought in my car due to loud clanging noises as I backed up the vehicle - they replaced the entire catalytic converter system! Ten days later, due to a different clanging noise, they replaced all my muffler tips AND they replaced my key fobs as the car stopped recognizing them and I couldn't lock the car any more. Are you kidding me, on a brand new $130,000 car? I should have bought a Range Rover Sport for $40,000 less...
Yavuz by Yav on 12/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayenne, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The best vehicle in consumption and performance I have ever had. Technology is this I guess.
Cons: Too much expensive when you add axxesories.
Overall review: Excellent !!!
In love like never before! by CrowleyGirl on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Feels like you're in a piece of art. Inside is luxurious but practical. Soild stance on the road and feel safe.
Cons: Jealous people think I'm rich & snoody. I work for myself so I really don't care. Only complaint is the funky key fob that is hard to use.
Overall review: I am a car lover and have owned many kinds of vehicles. There is nothing to compare to the love I have for my Porsche Cayenne. I have a white 2012 with the tan interior with almost every extra. Everytime I get outside and see my Porsche, I get excited that it's mine & I get to drive it.
Rugged Luxury by Porsche Person from Tampa on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayenne, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ride is so smooth compared to other SUVs that I've owned. I get great gas mileage. Love the interior.
Cons: Can't think of anything and I've owned it a year.
Overall review: Try it, you'll like it!