2012 Subaru Forester

Fantastic Vehicle by Artdcat- Green Bay, WI on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth going down the highway. Easy to drive, tight turning radius, comfortable to sit in, CLOTH HEATED SEATS, all the options to make this a vehicle that won't be replaced anytime soon. Handles super in the snow. Great fit & finish, tight, solid, feels very safe, all the things you've heard & expect from Subaru.
Cons: It's a little rough at idle but that's just the way a boxer is. The sound system is sub-par. It's good in the front seats, marginal in the rear and no sound at all out the back hatch. Not a good tail-gating vehicle if you are the one supplying the tunes. The gas mileage is as advertised on the highway but commuting to work is only about 16 mpg as shown on the dashboard display.
Overall review: Really like this vehicle.
Great Vehicle! by DJ on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, peppy, handles very well. Good in our snowy winter driving conditions.
Cons: So far I have found no "cons".
Overall review: Love it!
all wheel all the time by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a great vehicle, this is my second subaru, graduated from impreza. From the inside it looks very much the same from my 2008 impreza (dashboard wise).
Cons: because of its weight, its a little bit sluggish compared to my impreza. the backside slides a little when driving on ice, unlike the impreza, I don't know maybe because of different tires.
Overall review: great car, but I should have bought the turbo model, but since they don't come in a manual transmission I have to settle with the regular forester.
Perfect winter vehicle, fun to drive in the summer by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The best handling winter car I have ever owned and I have been in Alaska for 35 years. Very comfortable and nice to drive. Great climate controls.
Cons: I now see all the gray in my hair when I look in the mirror due to the moon roof letting in lots of light.
Overall review: Great value for what you get
My Subaru by twoironjohn from Phoenix on 04/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first Subaru and it exceded my expectations, I fell very safe in this car as well as it handles extremely well. Fun car to drive.
Cons: I wish now that I had gotten the leather seats
Overall review: This vehicle turned out to be better buy than I expected. Its every bit as good as the Toyota Rav4 I traded in