2012 Honda Ridgeline

Fantastic truck! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Ridgeline Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love it - it's my first truck (I've always had cars and my husband has owned trucks). I'ts great looking, handles fantastically and is very comfortable to ride in.
Cons: The gas mileage is not that great but I've never owned a truck before - it does get better mileage than my husbands older Ford F150
Overall review: This one is a keeper - it's great.
A great truck that is comfortable as a car. by Caldeco on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Ridgeline RT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ride quality cannot be beat by other truck. Handling in bad weather is very secure. Well built. Locking trunk is very useful.
Cons: Gas mileage is not so good. I get about 17 mpg on average mostly city driving. Not designed for heavy loads or towing.
Overall review: This truck is as sure footed as a Cayenne and smooth as a Navagator. I wanted a comfortable riding, part time hauling truck that fits 5 people. The Ridgeline is the best out there. The ride is smooth and quiet but will really take off if you step on it. I don't tow anything or haul large loads so this fits my needs. It will handle anything that fits in the short bed, however.
"Great truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Ridgeline, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Amazing mid size truck that people compare to full size. Truck... Place this truck in it's correct class and nothing and I mean nothing beats it.. It is hands down the best truck and vehicle I have owned.. This truck has a trunk!!! And still tows 5000lbs Oh I also forgot.. I love the size and performance of the truck...
Cons: Wish it came with the trunk dividers
Overall review: Anyone thinking about buying a mid size pickup should serious look at the ridgeline
Met all Expectations by Harry in Ar on 08/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Navigation, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from an '06 Tundra to this Ridgeline only because the Toyota was just too large for my retired everyday driving. I love my Ridgeline! It gets around well city or highway and I don't haul or tow much anyway. The size is excellent, the features are great. I drove a Nissan Fronter while looking. and while the milege is better, there is no comparison in noise and ride quality. I think the Honda is the best package out there in a less than full size truck. Mine is leather with Nav and back up camera.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better, however, the 22 hyw. sure is better than my Tundra at 15!
Overall review: I would buy it again today!
Long term Ridgeline Owner by Dwain in Kentucky on 12/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: If you want a light duty truck that is unique and looks different from what everyone else in the neighborhood drives, this is a truck to test drive and consider. I bought a new 2009 Ridgeline and have owned it over three years now. I haven't had any major issues with it. It has more than adequate power and the lockable trunk in the truck bed is a great feature. It is nice to be able to put shopping bags, tools etc. out of sight. This is not really possible with other trucks.
Cons: The composite bed is terrible and scratches easily.You cannot hardly put anything in the bed of this truck without it leaving white scratch marks. Now, I know it is a truck and its purpose is to be able to haul stuff. However, the point is that Honda should have designed it better. I had several annoying rattles in the interior. Both speakers on the dash rattled and the glove box wasn't aligned correctly causing it to rattle. The interior has lots of storage space and the leather seats are very supportive and comfortable. The interior is rather bland and uninspiring compared to the competition. Gas mileage isn't much better than full size trucks.
Overall review: The Ridgeline is a good choice for someone who needs a truck for those occasional Home Depot runs, pulling a small boat, or hauling those big items we sometimes buy at the appliance store. It is a nice size that will handle five adults comfortably, yet fits in the garage and is easy to park. My wife absolutely loves the Ridgeline (more than I do quite frankly) because it is so much easier to maneuver around town than a full size truck. This is not an off road vehicle and does not hold a candle to my old Dodge Ram when it comes to toughness and capability. The Ridgeline is more car-like than truck-like. Although I do like my Ridgeline, I don't consider it Honda's best effort and would probably not purchase it if I had it to do over again.