2012 Land Rover Range Rover

second time around for this rover owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style, handling,comfort and stabilty of the vehicle. nothing better for any road condition.
Cons: fuel mileage,repair costs of Land Rover vehicles
Overall review: ultimate in luxury SUV
Ranger by Paul on 05/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Just perfect.
Cons: Fuel economy. But who cares when you have a beautiful powerful beast.
Overall review: Perfect car to own if you can afford it.
And it's pretty too! by The Girlie on 01/02/2013. Trim: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything, I have owned many Luxury Cars / SUV's and I have to say that the experience of owning a Range Rover is all it's made out to be! It even tows "my horses" without hesitation (in style of course).
Cons: None, really except the drive to the dealership takes me 45 minutes to get to for any service.
Overall review: Happy Range Rover Owner!
2012 Range Rover HSE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very safe and unique vehicle. I am on number 6 for the Range Rover HSE...I can not imagine driving any other vehicle! First class attention to detail and top notch service.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Ten out of Ten!
Range Rover by Kentucky on 10/06/2012. Trim: 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: No problems at all, first class. Extremely nice.
Cons: Gas mileage
Overall review: This is my first Range Rover. I was told by many friends that they stay torn up and are a constant agervation to own. I must say that I have had mine for one year and have 25,000 miles with no problems what so ever. I'm very happy with the Range Rover.