2012 Porsche Cayman

2012 Porsche Cayman Prices
2012 Porsche Cayman Fuel Economy
Drivers car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayman, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Most well balanced, best handling car I have ever driven.
Cons: Maintenance cost at dealership, so far no problems with the car just routine maintenance.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to any driving enthusiast, I can't put it into words the connection that forms between the driver and the car... take a test drive!
race car for the road. by Johnny Frisco on 07/07/2014. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayman Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great sports car.
Cons: Cramped and small, rides like a tank.
Overall review: Cayman is a race car, if that's what you want this is an awesome car at the price. Impractical, small, uncomfortable, noisy and horrible ride.
Perfect Balance an Performance by Sgt. Rock, Arizona on 06/13/2014. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayman S Black Edition, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I own #334/500 of the Black Editions made. It has the PDK transmission, and I love it. Put it "sport" mode and the timing of the shifting is telepathic. None less than Randy Probst has said that in identically equipped Porsche's, he cannot equal, let alone beat his PDK lap time with a manual. And the PDK gets better gas mileage when not flogging it. Flogging it however is an absolute blast. I often do "canyon carving" with some of my Porsche friends, and the car is simply point and shoot. The Boxster S's, 911's and Turbo S's can barely hang with me on the tight, curvy roads. Of course when the roads straighten out, the 911's and Turbo S's walk away from me. I await the Cayman Turbo.
Cons: The option sheet is breathtaking in scope and price. I lucked out getting the Black Edition because there was a deep discount compared to ordering all the included options as opposed to buying a la carte. I can't address the issues raised above about cost of maintenance as I have yet to spend a penny. I paid out front for the first 5 oil, filter and air filter changes. I have 17K miles on it, so I have 2 more changes left. I have access to a friends lift and will do that maintenance myself, although 9 qts of Mobil 1 and the filters will of course be pricey. I would indeed like more power, but with mid 4's 0-60, mid 12's quarter and a top speed of 175, I guess I shouldn't complain.
Overall review: Please build the turbo so I don't have to watch the big dogs pull away when the road straightens out.
Great car by Bryan C on 09/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling and acceleration, extremely well balanced. Great for everyday work commute and weekend fun.
Cons: Maintenance is a little pricey
Overall review: Great car
bucket list car by earman on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2012 Porsche Cayman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: a budget avaenue to get into exotics
Cons: dealer gouging on maintiance
Overall review: a dream come true car