2012 Nissan JUKE

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Mini SUV That Delivers Performance by Barb from Alaska on 03/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very responsive, fun to drive and great tight turning radius. The interior is surprisingly spacious with plenty of headroom. Outstanding rearview camera and navigation system. Easy to use controls on steering wheel, including bluetooth and stereo controls. AWD version handles ice and snow easily. For a 4 cylinder engine, this car delivers plenty of pick up off the line and climbing hills. Controls are easy to use and learn.
Cons: This vehicle is very new so no negatives have surfaced.There is very little storage space, but so far it seems adequate for my needs.
Overall review: This mini SUV will be sent to a remote community in Alaska where AWD is critical and good ground clearance. So far it seems perfect for the jobs it will need to do.
Fantastic vehicle by JD on 06/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am buying one for a year-round commuting vehicle as I live in MA and I need an AWD car. Great response, comfortable and nothing negative to say.
Cons: Gas tank could be at least 16 gal.
Overall review: Overall 10 easily. Read other reviews, don't understand comments about premium gas. Do you not understand cars? Turbo-ed vehicles should have the highest rated gas you are able to obtain to maintain the turbos and engine. You don't necessarily have to get 93/95/98 but it is recommended. So you should not rate a car based on type of gas...don't like it, don't buy it and then complain.
2012 Juke Review by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like that it is different. I didn't like the look at first but it grew on me. And then I test drove it and it was so much fun. I don't have any kids but I haul my dogs around and they can get in and out very easily. I have leather seats and they are easy to clean after having the dogs in there. I also have the AWD but I live in west Texas and have not had a chance to test it out on snow/ice.
Cons: I wish it came with an arm rest and a bigger gas tank.
Overall review: Overall a great ride.
Be an informed consumer Jukes ROCK! by GoJuke on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like that the look of the Juke is different it is not the boring crossover, it's not what you expect! It's sporty, fun to drive, great gas mileage, safe and affordable even with all the extras.
Overall review: For those who say oh boo, I don't like that it takes premium gas! To that I say do your homework before you purchase a car! Don't be upset and blame others for your uninformed purchase as the consumer it's your job to do your research! Sure there is not much cargo space but for me I don't care because I don't have kids nor do I haul around lots of stuff. The Juke has all of what I wanted. It's fast, fun and sporty as well as economical and not boring! I love this car!
DOWNER by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan JUKE SV FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: APPEARANCE
Cons: PREMIUM GAS - COME ON
Overall review: DEALER NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEED FOR HIGH OPTANG GAS - I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next