2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Prices
2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Fuel Economy
an suv inspiration by Nissan by Greg of Sugar Grove, IL. on 05/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the roominess of the interior and the smooth comfortable ride. i get compliments everywhere i go.
Cons: the passenger seat is not power adjustable.
Overall review: its about time. until now all of the convertables on the market were small and cramped. at last a covertable with roominess for 4 and enough height to see traffic in front of you with no blind spots when the top is down.
Love my Convertible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have this crossover convertible in the carribean sea green and I can't get out of my car without someone commenting on it. People love it. People are constantly asking what kind of car it is and how beautiful it is. I like different things, including cars (one that people don't have alot of) and this is definately one that many people don't have. It is comfortable and drives great. I love it!
Cons: My passenger door makes a noise as if the window will shatter when we close it (only sometimes). I've taken it in a few times and the service people have taken it apart all those times and can't find anything wrong. It is very fraustrating. The leather on the sides of the inside seems to be pretty soft as there are indentation marks from ????? pressed into it (can't figure it out). Also, the soft top convertible sounds so loud with traffic going by (as if I had the top down). Other then these few things, so far I have been happy with my car.
Overall review: I am happy and very satisfied with my car.
This is an Awesome Car!! by HiFlutin on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is an awesome car...I've owned Chryslers, Toyotas and Hondas and this one beats them all! I love the way it glides on the road, no problems in the 12 months of ownership. The dealership is awesome. I love the computer controls and navigation and the sound system and the convertible top. My cub scouts love riding in the back too!
Cons: not a thing is wrong with this wonderful vehicle
Overall review: A++++
This is a very unique convertable. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: If your looking for a all (4) season automobile, this is it. The car looks terrific with the top down. I belive it is very well constructed and roomy inside the cabin area.
Cons: It is lacking some truck space, sepcially with the top down, but then all convertables have the same issue. Just a little difficult to get in the back seat area but once your there, is tons of room.
Overall review: I give this car all A ++. Nissan took the initituve to construct a perfect convertalble in my opinion. I hope it is a main stay iin the Nissan Line up.
I owned 5 cars. I got rid of three to keep this one. by Jim NJ on 08/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: If you don't buy this vehicle because it is not popular that is okay with me. This thing rocks. More headroom than my Sequoia!
Cons: Route 23 Nissan stinks. Go see Chuck Theurer ar Ramsey Nissan.
Overall review: All wheel drive, really comfortable seats, (heated) heated steering wheel, lots of headroom in the from AND back with adequate legroom for adults. The second rear window in the roof "opens" the back seat up. AND IT IS A CONVERTIBLE!!!