2012 Nissan Murano

A Classy midsize by Go Granny from katy on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano LE AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my leather interior, I got the total package and its great. two sun roofs for front and rear,keyless ignition,gets really good gas mile'age and handles great , duo climate control, still drives like new.oh, and i can't keep mine in garage but paint is like new ! get one, you will love it.
Cons: I honestly can't thank of one thing. But will not go bact to Champion Nissan and do any kind of business with them!
Overall review: I will always drive a murano
Life Saver by CBFlake on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. We have the 2012 Murano because we just were in an accident with our new 2011 Murano. The 2011's safety features and toughness saved my wife's life. Great car!
Cons: Nothing. Its all good
Overall review: good
Best Crossover on the Market by Murano Lady on 05/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano SL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just leased my 3rd Murano in a row. Love the vehicle so much, no need to purchase, every 3 years I upgrade to the newest model. My neighbors think I'm crazy but their not paying for it! So call me the Murano Lady, I don't care! As long as Nissan keeps making the Murano with style and safety features, I'll keep buying it.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better, but won't keep me from getting another one!
Overall review: With they style and safety features, this is a GREAT vehicle for the price!
LOVE MY MURANO by MINNI on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano SV FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE MY NEW MURANO, I HAD A ROGUE BEFORE AND LIKED IT, BUT THIS IS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. IT IS AWESOME!
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: I TRADED A 2012 CAMARO FOR THIS CAR, JUST GOT IT CAUSE IT HAD A $6000 REBATE AND IT BAILED ME OUT OF THE CAMARO. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS VEHICLE, IT DRIVES LIKE A DREAM, COMFORTABLE SEATS, LOOKS GREAT
A Great Riding Car by auggie on 05/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Murano SL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride!!!! I had a Ford Explorer
Cons: Windshield slant, I know I'm picky, but it seems strange to me, it is hard to clean the dash all the way to the window. But I bought the car because of the great features and the very smooth ride.
Overall review: I know 3 other friends that have this car and love it.