2012 Infiniti G Coupe

Best sports coupe under $50K by Tsam on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Coupe 37x AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, comfort, and user friendly
Cons: Not much trunk space, premium fuel
Overall review: This is my 2nd one. Best value over competitors
Why did I Wait?! by Sparks on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Coupe 37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned 2 G35 sedans; great engine, good handling with ordinary styling. Neither has AWD and are poor winter cars, even with snows on all 4 wheels. I love the look of the coupe and a year and 12,000 miles later still do. There is no downside for me. I got the Sx and the Sport ride is harsher but one should know that going in--it's the price for the bigger brakes and dynamic handling on curves. I live in the North and the AWD makes this a fine winter road ride. The Audi A5 is "more refined" which translates to sloppier handling and far less power for more money. To get more power you have to upgrade to the S5 for lot more money. I'll stick with my G37 and smile all the way.
Cons: I am still looking for a con. There are none for me so far.
Overall review: I'm still honeymooning after a year with the car and have absolutely no regrets. This is exactly what I wanted it to be.
Fast car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/22/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Coupe 37 Journey, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car . I got 2012 Infiniti G 37 coupe black on black. First of all it looks really good inside and out . I was thinking to get Cadillac CTS but after test driving bout of them Infiniti was lot faster and more performance for sure. CTS had no display for radio that also was really weird for $ 40 000 car . Option for extra $ 5000 to get display (navigation). I feel like materials are also better quality in Infiniti.
Cons: I was hoping to get bluetooth with music streaming from my phone (pandora) . This is not coming if you do not get navi ( extra cost )
Overall review: I recommend highly
Review ID: #562096 Is this review offensive?
Great automobile! by Dblbogey from Texas on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Coupe 37 Journey, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looking car, a head turner. Performance is excellent - very powerful, good handling, good riding car. Music system is outstanding. Couldn't be happier.
Cons: Trunk and back seat are small, but that is obvious before purchasing. If you have a problem with a small trunk and back seat room, don't buy it and then complain!
Overall review: Excellent. Love this car!
brake squeal by jeff from chicago on 04/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Coupe 37x AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: styling,handling
Cons: brakes squeal extremly loud and infiniti says thats normal. WTH!
Overall review: if they'd fix the brakes great