2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Prices
2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Dumped an SUV for 2012 Camry Hybrid by Nevada on 04/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance is amazing. It'll move when you want it to and save gas when you want to.
Cons: Getting used to less space than our SUV-not the car's fault.
Overall review: Excellent car. We traded in a 16mpg SUV for the 40 mpg this car gets, and while we miss the room of the SUV we love this car. The 2012 is a huge improvement over the previous model.
Awesome Hybrid by Howdawg44 from Fort Myers, FL on 06/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I had for 5 1/2 years and I thought I was totally satisfied with that car. This new Camry Hybrid XLE has a lot more power, more trunk space and a much better road feel, steering and overall level of luxury than the perfect 2007. Plus, it even gets more MPG (41.5 vs 38) city and highway combined. I got it loaded including the Blind spot recognition (which should be standard on all cars). They don't get any better than this for the money $34,000
Cons: Trunk is still too small but certainly adequate. Maybe a little pricey but with all the options it's like a Lexus for $10,000 less.
Overall review: Too bad 10 is the highest rating you can give because this car is a 12 on my scale of satisfaction and I have owned many cars in my life.
2012 Camry Hybrid LE by JV_2012 on 06/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded my 2011 Camry LE for 2012 Camry Hybrid LE, Glad I did. Here are some of the items I like about my new car: 1) Mileage- Excellent Mileage, Max I got was 54 MPG for a Trip- Minimum 37.9 (Average 38.6MPG). 80% City 20% Highway. Full tank of gas cruise range 669 miles. 2) Interior Quality- when compared to 2011, 2012 is a big improvement. Interior is well thoughtout with useful options. example:cup holders on the doors. 3) Standard Options: SmartKey Keyless entry, HandsFree Phone 4) Easy access for inCabin AirFilter relpacement. End user can do it in less than 5 minutes in 2012 model. I paid 25500 Including paperwork in Stlouis Area. (Tax/Title is Not included)
Cons: No Power Seat, No option for Alloy Wheels in Camry Hybrid LE and No side molding option for 2012.
Overall review: Camry Hybrid LE is a efficient, quiet and reliable automobile around 25K.
Hybrid for the rest of us. by TacomaToy on 02/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A perfect blend of fuel economy, performance, tech features, and space. I couldn't be happier with this car.
Cons: Nothing. I'd buy it again.
Overall review: I test drove this and the 2011 Prius IV. While both cars drove well, I'm just not a Prius person. I don't like the looks of the car and I wanted something that blended good gas mileage with decent performance when I needed it. For me, that was the Camry. I wanted the confidence of a company that has been doing hybrid cars for over 10 years, not a manufacturer just entering the segment.
A great hybrid! by Flower on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: There is not one thing that I do not like about the new Camry! It is comfortable and nice-looking, and great on gas!
Cons: The color of my interior is very light, and a combination of leather/suede. It will probably get dirty easy.
Overall review: Excellent
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next