2012 Infiniti G Convertible

Great looking -will get you noticed! by Liwoo on 05/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great looks and excellent handling
Cons: very little back seat space-what would you expect in a sports car though...
Overall review: Car handles well and has the ability to be very tame or "growl" when you need it. The looks are the best in the market and after over a year there has been no mechanical problems at all. We considered the BMW 3 series as well as the Lexus convertible-Infiniti won based on looks and features!
State-of-the-art in Brawn... and Beauty or: Excuse me while I gush! by thominm on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Infiniti G Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Frankly, it makes my heart beat with the beauty of it... it's a state-of-the-art car with state-of-the-art looks. Make sure u go for all the fascia and get the best wheels.. they really do complement.. and the gray exterior beats the black...gray really looks best (get the windows tinted).It stops the onlooker in his/her tracks, espec when u lower that fantastic hard top and hear gasps!
Cons: Anything a downer? yeah... most of all it's the loudness of the engine on acceleration; for this money i want quiet confidence, not brazen noise. And the frantic alert warning sounds drive me crazy... But I was glad to read the previous reviewer's comment that he compared it favorably to the Lexus convertible, which is the only other choice I would have made last year. By the way, I hear a new design will be appearing in 2014?
Overall review: Go for it... and thank me!