2012 Honda CR-Z

The cutest most affordable "sports car" (sporty) around. by Martjill, Alaska on 12/04/2011. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-Z EX 6M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE everything about this car. It is very sporty. Living with freezing temperatures, snow and ice, it has so far been great.
Cons: It does have blind spots, but you get past that by learning to use the mirrors......which are heated.....LOVE that!
Overall review: I get 29.5 to 32 mpg city, and have gotten 44.5 highway. So far, I have nothing bad to say......hopefully, that will continue to be true.
Makes me smile by Makes me smile on 10/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-Z EX 6M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I smile when I drive it. U-turns are a blast. I smile when I fill up with gas and think of how much more I'm traveling. As an artist I love the lines .I like knowing I'm doing a bit for the environment.
Cons: I dislike having to be extra cautious when merging right due to the huge blind spot. The car rides better with five pounds more pressure in the tires.
Overall review: This is a great commuter car!
Fun to Drive by Steph in Florida on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-Z Base CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The handling is amazing! I work in a hilly area with lots of curves on the road and I can hit corners comfortably that I'm noticing few cars can keep up with. I drive in sport mode on the interstate and make 40 miles to the gallon, but on roads ranging from 45 mph to 60 mph can get over 45 miles to the gallon in sport mode. The ECO mode takes off far too slow but can d 50+ miles to the gallon in town. No joke.
Cons: The acceleration is disappointing and checking your blind spot takes longer and more finesse.
Overall review: I love my Honda CR-Z, but it is not the sports car it looks like in terms of acceleration and doesn't deliver and the milage the word hybrid hints to.
Fantastic car that's fun to drive and sips gas by New CRZ fan on 09/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-Z EX 6M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive. Not fast but I commute in to the city and spend 80% of my commute time in bumper-to-bumper traffice. This car will get me to work just as fast (slow actually) as a Turbo Porsche. We both crawl and average 8 mph. The interior is very modern and fun. All the controls are easily reached and it's a hatch-back so I can fit all my gear in back. The quality of materials and fit+finish are all very good and better than other cars at this price range. Mileage is really good. I'm saving about $150 per month in gas which almost pays for the car.
Cons: More power is always a plus but it does fine the way it is. Ride isn't as smooth as it could be but the suspension is a bit on the stiff side with a short wheelbase.
Overall review: Bought a 2011 from the local dealer along with the 100k mile warranty. I got a fantastic deal on the car and the amount of money I'm saving will pay for about 1/2 the monthly car payment. My old car had 120k+ miles on it and now I have a new car, fully under warranty and it's barely costing me anything if I factor in the gas savings. It's a win-win for me.
nice little two seater by bob,carmel,in. on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Honda CR-Z EX CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: has nice seats are comfortable,every thing looks well made.outside body gaps good.engine has pretty good power.looks sporty.hope like all hondas hold their value and run forever.handles very good.
Cons: low to ground ,could get a little better gas milage
Overall review: seems good little car.