2012 Lexus IS

My Dream Car by Teacher from Oklahoma on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Lexus. It is more compact than my earlier Lexus RX, and at first I was apprehensive because of its size, but after driving it, I felt like it was made for me. I just sink right in to the seat and it fits around me like a glove. Everything is right at your fingertips and I think it handles well. Has lots of power and the all-wheel drive will be good for our Oklahoma winters. Overall, I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who doesn't have to have a lot of room, but loves a nice looking luxury car that rides like a dream!
Cons: It is a little small inside and I could see where someone who is used to a lot of room in a car will not care for the space. It also sits low to the ground, so don't run over anything on the road, like a blown tire from a semi. We did and it tore a hole in the front undercarriage, but we fixed it and there is no problem now.
Overall review: I love this car. I don't think it is for everybody, but it is perfect for me!
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS 350 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just got the IS350 and love it! Way more power than the 250 version. The vehicle drives and handles great on both wet and dry roads.
Cons: The only thing that I don't like is that the back seats don't fold down giving you more trunk space.
Overall review: I spent a lot of time looking around for a car to buy and test drove quite a few different makes from Infinity, BMW and Audi and I just really like this car so much better.
The best car ever!!!! by Lexi on 07/05/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I would actually buy another one if I could. That's how much I love it.
Cons: back seat space
Overall review: Love my car!!!!
Test Driver
Performance guys. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/02/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS 350 AWD.
Pros: nothng
Cons: not a good car to spend my money on. For that! I rather stay with the Germans.
Overall review: I hear people taking about lexus how good they are, how good the ride is, I went to test drive one yesterday and I wasnt impressed at all, and not too much room inside.