2012 Lexus CT 200h

2012 Lexus CT 200h Prices
2012 Lexus CT 200h Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great commuter car by J. in Atlanta on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car delivers on the two items it advertises: gas mileage and luxury. It looks great and handles well. You won't get the same feeling of excitement while driving it as you would a BMW 3-series or an Audi A4 but that's not why you would buy this car, right? We looked at most of the 4-door hatckbacks out there (VW Golf, Ford Focus, Mazda 3, etc.) and this had the best package of everything we wanted - gas mileage, luxury, relaibility, a touch of fun, and small enough for my wife to be comfortable with behind the wheel.
Cons: - The trunk space is limited. - The navigation system is not as intuitive as it could be. Case in point: we've had the car for a month and still can't figure out how to cancel a driving destination once navigation has been started. (Haven't read the manual yet, though one would think it should be easy enough to figure out without resorting to a manual.) - Slightly pricey
Overall review: We've loved it so far. Our gripes are minimal. For people who are 5'8" and smaller this car is really comfortable - even the back seats. Larger people will definitely feel cramped.
A Looker by Onyx on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage. They list 40 mpg. I drive locally to work. I am showing between 50 to 60 mpg. I found nav very easy to use even without reading the manual. The interior is unique and enjoyable to view. Lexus hit the mark. They needed a fresh look.
Cons: It is a little sluggish with small engine. It was a sacrifice I expected for terrific gas mileage. Let's not forget about the environment. I am concerned about snow, I have not experience the car in heavy snow yet. This could put a damper on sales in the northeast
Overall review: I enjoy the cars unique look and gas mileage. I was looking for an environmentally healthy car and found it.
ultimate by twa on 05/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am almost 6'4" and I have space... uses reg gas I get gas about one time a month with Washington DC traffic 5 work days a week
Cons: n/a
Overall review: great gas MPG
Great little econo Lexus! by Sittinintraffic in Hawaii on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drivers seat is extremely comfortable. Air conditioning gets cold fast. Zips in and out of traffic nicely and fun to drive. The transmission is so smooth that you don't realize that you are accelerating at a good pace. It climbs hills with no problem. The gas mileage is great at 46 combined city and hwy. Use the monitor on the dash to assist you in getting the most gas mileage out of your CT. 60-40 split rear seats allow you extra carrying space. I can play my favorite songs through the usb connection and the integrated phone works well with my cell.
Cons: It did not come with any lower door molding or protective body side molding, not even as a factory option. I bought both through Ebay and they look great installed. Really adds to the car aesthetically and of course the body side molding helps protect you from most nasty door dings inflicted at the grocery store. I miss the interior wood grain paneling that the other Lexus models have.
Overall review: This car grows on you. I love the look and feel more every day. Great gas mileage and positive comments from those that admire the style reinforces my decision to purchase this econo Lexus. If you are a golfer and want to hide your bag in the rear the technique for getting your golf bag to fit is to horizontally tuck the top of the longer clubs into the right corner of the luggage area behind the right rear tail light and then swing the bottom of the bag into the other side. Oh, and do yourself a favor and get the Premium pkg.
SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury by Keven on 12/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city.
Cons: Lexus needs to offer better warranty plans in general. This car can use a little more HP. Just a bit more room in the backseats would have been great and more color variety. If you are a tall person and have many tall folks around u.. then u may not like this car as much. :)
Overall review: YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills. I am proud of it's eco-friendly features such as being 90% recyclable and less CO2 emission. Great resale value.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next