2012 Lexus CT 200h

2012 Lexus CT 200h Prices
2012 Lexus CT 200h Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great commuter car by J. in Atlanta on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car delivers on the two items it advertises: gas mileage and luxury. It looks great and handles well. You won't get the same feeling of excitement while driving it as you would a BMW 3-series or an Audi A4 but that's not why you would buy this car, right? We looked at most of the 4-door hatckbacks out there (VW Golf, Ford Focus, Mazda 3, etc.) and this had the best package of everything we wanted - gas mileage, luxury, relaibility, a touch of fun, and small enough for my wife to be comfortable with behind the wheel.
Cons: - The trunk space is limited. - The navigation system is not as intuitive as it could be. Case in point: we've had the car for a month and still can't figure out how to cancel a driving destination once navigation has been started. (Haven't read the manual yet, though one would think it should be easy enough to figure out without resorting to a manual.) - Slightly pricey
Overall review: We've loved it so far. Our gripes are minimal. For people who are 5'8" and smaller this car is really comfortable - even the back seats. Larger people will definitely feel cramped.
A Looker by Onyx on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage. They list 40 mpg. I drive locally to work. I am showing between 50 to 60 mpg. I found nav very easy to use even without reading the manual. The interior is unique and enjoyable to view. Lexus hit the mark. They needed a fresh look.
Cons: It is a little sluggish with small engine. It was a sacrifice I expected for terrific gas mileage. Let's not forget about the environment. I am concerned about snow, I have not experience the car in heavy snow yet. This could put a damper on sales in the northeast
Overall review: I enjoy the cars unique look and gas mileage. I was looking for an environmentally healthy car and found it.
ultimate by twa on 05/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am almost 6'4" and I have space... uses reg gas I get gas about one time a month with Washington DC traffic 5 work days a week
Cons: n/a
Overall review: great gas MPG
SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury by Keven on 12/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city.
Cons: Lexus needs to offer better warranty plans in general. This car can use a little more HP. Just a bit more room in the backseats would have been great and more color variety. If you are a tall person and have many tall folks around u.. then u may not like this car as much. :)
Overall review: YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills. I am proud of it's eco-friendly features such as being 90% recyclable and less CO2 emission. Great resale value.
A stylish hatch back by CT200H Matador Red on 06/16/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus CT 200h 200h Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. The drive is perfect but that’s in all the Lexus vehicles.
Cons: They could make a bigger trunk and a nicer dashboard. But I still like it
Overall review: I have been driving Lexus all my life. When the gas went up I wanted to get a hybrid that gets over 40mpg. Lexus did not have any of the cars over 40 so I went for the Prius. Now Lexus comes out with CT200H I got it right away. This car makes me like Lexus all over again. It’s like the Prius but more sporty. Now only if Lexus can make all their cars get over 40mpg. Tip: With all that money I saved from filling up the Prius I saved enough money to buy the 2011 CT200H and did not have to sell the Prius.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next