2012 Toyota Tacoma

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
tacoma basic SR5 access cab auto by red from ohio on 02/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Auto 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is very smooth running vehicle.my mix driving is 21to 22 on first 15 fill ups.not near as small as you would think as i am 6'1" and 260 and it is a good fit(and i had 8 f150s prior to this).i changed tires to a slightly larger 15 inch
Cons: i am afraid the paint might be a little tender as i have a light scuff already and have seen posts on tacoma world before i bought saying the same thing.oh and i had a shock leaking at 600 miles.
Overall review: i like this little truck.feels much bigger than it looks. i went the basic with the 15 inch tires because compared to the same truck with 16inch called the prerunner( in 4 cylinder also) the ride was much better in the basic because of another spring on the prerunner which made for stiff ride.
The Gas Evaporator by Bill on 02/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab Long Bed V6 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The way it looks and it's performance.
Cons: Terrible in gas. Toyota says it has a 17/21 mpg. I just bought one a month ago, I get 199 miles per full tank, and that is without using the A/C. In other words, I get 9.47 mpg, far from the 17miles I should get. I just wish I could just return my new Tacoma but can't. It's only a month old. The truck is great otherwise. If you own a gas station, or have lots of money to spend in gas, then this is the truck for you. But if you decide to buy it, give me a call, I'll sell you mine. After all, it's 34 days old and has 329 miles.
Overall review: Great in all areas. But like I said, TERRIBLE IN GAS!
Awesome Truck! by Bookkeeper from Denton on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Access Cab V6 Auto 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and feel, very roomy! The gas milage is not as good as the Accord I use to drive, but it is a truck and I live in the country now so it is a good choice for me, I am getting about 20 to 21 MPG.Not bad for a truck!
Cons: I have not found anything I don't like about it, maybe a nav or some other perks but for the money it is everything you need.
Overall review: All I can say is I love my truck!
Excellent Choice by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/29/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab V6 Auto 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice size for a "mid-size" truck. I have the double cab which is very roomy for 5. Back seat passengers say it is comfortable and wouldn't mind driving on a trip. V-6 power is good with the Off-Road package. Nice stuff to have - tow package with bigger battery and hook ups, and solid suspension makes it pretty nimble. Back up mirror is great. Great storage, easy seat transformation in back. Bed material seems solid and a nice feature.
Cons: No dislikes - would like to see backlights on mirror buttons and door/window buttons. Brakes are a little soft and basic stereo could use a little power. Would like rain-sensing wipers and standard side rails. With a V6 getting 16-17 mpg around town - but not bad for as heavy as the truck is.
Overall review: Excellent choice of a truck. Fun to drive and probably will last forever.
Love my Toyota Tacoma by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a Toyota what's not to like. It drives really nice and I feel comfortable and safe in it compared to the Honda Accord I traded in.
Cons: Doesn't have heated mirrors or GPS. My own fault tho'.
Overall review: Think it is a good choice and it's a good looking truck.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next