2012 Nissan Armada

My 2012 Nissan Armada by Dan from Culpeper on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Armada SV 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 4th Armada. The most important feature of this SUV is the interior room. I am 6'5" tall and cannot stand to have my head hit the headliner while I'm driving, and with a bad back I am constantly having to change my position. The Armada allows me to do that and continue driving in comfort. The 2012 Armada seems to gets better gas mileage then any of the other Armada's I've had. The interior is virtually the same as my 2008. I drove that one 150,000 miles and didn't have any problems at all. My 08 was an LE model. My 2012 is the SV so I gave up a few options but so far am very happy with the 2012. I purchased it on 2-14-12 and now have 5500 miles on it. It had 14 on it when I got it.
Cons: I became used to the options my previous 2008 Armada had but have given them up for the deal I was able to make. Nissan seems to have cheapened up the interior a bit for 2012. I had to re-solder the rear window defroger wire back on and there are a few more corners that they cut on my 2012
Overall review: Once again I am pleased with my Armada. Given I only have the 5500 mile on it that could certainly change but for now, we are happy.
Best SUV by PhotoMan from the Caribbean on 02/20/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan Armada SL 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the air conditioning front and rear individual side controls, the Bluetooth, the roomy interior and the engine power when you press the accelerator pedal and the ability to play any source of music with the Bose system.
Cons: This SUV has so many Pros, that any Cons will be forgiven...
Overall review: To start with this evauation, you need to understand this is a mediun size truck that perform just like a large luxury car. I have driven a bunch of SUV's but this Armada clearly outperform any other large and mediun size SUV in confort, acceleration and style. It is a roomy family car that accomodates up to eight people with confort, easy accsess and elegance. My Armada is the SL model with a bunch of amenities like moon roof, Bose audio system, 20'' wheels, inteligent key, satellite radio, leathered interiors, runner boards, roof racks, motorized tailgate door, motorized third row seats, USB input, iPod controller, Bluethoot and too many more extras to mention in this small space.
The best SUV on the road! Hands down. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best family vehicle on the road today. We bought our 2012 platinum edition 4x4 in May, and I don't regret it at all. This beast is well priced for what you get; sunroof, backup camera, front and rear sensor, DVD player, CD changer, lots of storage, third row seating and more. For an SUV of this size you would think the gas mileage would be bad (HWY) but it is shockingly very good. I totally recommend this SUV for all ages and family size. Maintenance on this vehicle is easy, you treat it well and it will take care of you.
Cons: Remember to use Premium Fuel not Regular Fuel. It will run longer through the vehicles fuel system. Often times CD's get stuck in the CD player, no biggie.
Overall review: OUTSTANDING SUV!!!!!!!!!