2012 Lexus IS C

Very nice sport convertible ! by Tom on 02/17/2013. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS C 350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drives great and handles good but still has comfort.
Overall review: The back seat is tight but you will know this before you buy it. Overall I think it is a winner. No bad anything.
Great to have metal top covertible by Tom on 12/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS C 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stiff but there is a good ride - hard to make that.
Overall review: very good
my dream car by Scott on 01/31/2014. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS C 350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is sport & luxury combined into one great package. The handling and power are excellent, and it's not as common as a 3 series BMW convertible. I was actually ready to purchase the Bmer until I tested the Lexus. Ended up purchasing the IS350C. Love the car and will enjoy it for many years.
Cons: Back seat leg room is to tight,but I knew this going into it,so I really can't complain.
Overall review: Great car, and it is reliable.
It's a mistake! by Florida on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS C 250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned this car for four months, the performance is good, the look is very impressive.
Cons: It is impossible to have four adults in this car. There just isn't enough room in the back! I had the navigation unit and there is no way to shut this off. Driving at night you have this large lighted unit always on, it's very distracting. After four months I traded it for another LEXUS.
Overall review: It is a car for a young person to go cruising!!
The BEST Hardtop Covertable for the $ ! by Steve on 12/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus IS C 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful car, fit and finish, quality, just an all around very nice ride. Fun to drive!
Cons: I have the new F sport version. The suspension is a little tighter, stiffer than I would like. However, you have to keep in mind it IS a SPORT car!
Overall review: Listen, I looked at and test drove ALL of the hardtop 4 seat convertables out there. The IS C car for car has better, style, reliability, quality,and price that helped me determine there is no other this cool or as reliable for the price. BTW the Infiniti G convertable, had a pronounced 'shudder' on a hard right turn ramp (top down)...and the trunk space is non existance campared to the Lexus when the top is down.