2012 Nissan Titan

Titanic Treasure by Mars from ... You know on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the most comfortable truck I have ever owned. We have the 4door crew cab that provides a massive, nearly home rivaling, interior. It accelerates very smoothly and stops on a dime for its size. It will engage 4x4 high up to 55mph on the fly and of course has the standard 4low. Though unnecessary, features such as an automatic sliding REAR window and reverse sonar are enjoyable. We "upgraded" to the sport appearance package which comes with 20" rims instead of the standard 18" and a nice charcoal finish that makes them "pop" as well as some other visual interior and exterior touches I like. Though the expert review says the engine is loud, I feel it simply sounds confident.
Cons: With gas mileage rated at 12-17 mpg city/hwy ... That can be a bit painful, but, it's a big truck with a big engine. We knew that going in.
Overall review: While this truck is rarely to never rated highest overall in any one category, it has a great combination of looks, features, comfort, and power at a price we liked. I would highly recommend this truck to families looking for the ability to get away in style and comfort.
a great truck that you just dont hear about! by Jason on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan Titan S King Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love this truck, I traded a 2004 ram 1500 hemi in for this and I tell you this truck feels much quicker with a smoother ride. I test drove pretty much all half tons except for GM Cuz I'm just not a fan and never expected I'd end up with the titan but I fell in love with it and I'm a dodge man. Awesome truck. If your looking for a truck please test drive you will not be disappointed!
Cons: Gas mileage but its a truck its expected, my hemi guzzle'd it too
Overall review: Awesome truck! Ignore the horsepower ratings compared to others Cuz it feels the same or if not better than the big three's with the almost 400hp ratings. This has 317hp and feels like it has a lot more! It has great ground clearance which I needed Cuz I do go of road. The low end torque of this truck is phenomenal! Its a stump puller!!! And it sounds great like a V8 should!
This is a Nissan Family by Uhuru from Graysville, Al on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Overall performace is exellent. Very roomy and great features.
Cons: Gas milage could stand a little improvment but I personally didn't buy it for fuel economy.
Overall review: Nothing but great things to say about my Titan. Buy one of your own and find out!!!
PHKWLFvasXvAEJWuywn by Sbcos on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: You've relaly helped me understand the issues. Thanks.
Cons: You've relaly helped me understand the issues. Thanks.
Overall review: You've relaly helped me understand the issues. Thanks.
Satisfied Owner. by Hasitnow on 02/09/2013. Trim: 2012 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable interior. Well placed controls. Powerful. Runs well in the snow with and without 4 wheel drive engaged. Replaced a Frontier which my son now drives. Both are top notch.
Cons: Obviously, gas mileage! But for this type vehicle you have to expect this.
Overall review: I'm a satisfied owner/driver.