2012 Toyota Sienna

Excellent van by Jake from Boston on 04/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exterior design, hidden design of rear wiper, comfortable seats, middle row seat storage, 3rd row vent windows
Cons: None.
Overall review: The main reason we got the Sienna was exterior design and more standard options for less money than Honda. Go ahead and compare Sienna XLE .vs Odessey EX-L. We previously had an Odessey and it was a great van, but the Sienna was a better fit for our family.
Great Family hauler. by eric from Montana on 06/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD 7-Passenger V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought a 2012 Sienna LE7 AWD last December. Right away I invested in an extra set of aftermarket wheels for it, with Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires, and all winter the only way I knew it was slick outside was watching other people in their vehicles sliding around, spinning out, or getting stuck. The AWD is seamless, and the van has horsepower to spare. We drove it to Las vegas and Arizona at easter, after I switched back to the stock wheels with the run-flat tires, and it performed flawlessly, and gave us good mileage as well.
Cons: I can't re-program the seatbelt chime not to go off, and the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monuitoring System) can only remember one set of tires at a time, so when I put on dedicated snow tires I have to have the dealer reprogram them in.
Overall review: I've put a lot of miles, and spent a lot of time in minivans, always Fords until this one. I wanted to get an AWD, so I finally stepped on a Toyota lot, because they are the only one offering one. It's a great vehicle - lots of room, more horsepower, and lots of nice touches. The quality seems flawless too.
Bang for the buck cruiser. by Karr on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Sienna LE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: As a muscle and sports car enthusiast, I would not get myself caught dead in a minivan BUT, this one is an exception. The exterior has the new Camry cool looks and cues with concealed rear wiper and door sliders. The interior is very roomy and spacy, the fit and finish is very upscale, very responsive engine and acceleration, the quietness at highway speeds, gas mileage and the amenities you get for the money are second to none. No wonder it has so many awards! The competition lacks so many features and some you have to cough up more cash if you want it with similar options.
Cons: maybe a bit on the heavy side?
Overall review: If you are looking for a super van, look no more. Toyota has done it! Just choose from more than 5 choices that fit your budget. We got an LE that came with all the XLE options like leather captain chairs minus the sunroof and rear motorized door for the price of a CE.
the ultimate mini van by brea dave on 06/13/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth ride, great acceleration, love the backup cam,and rear sonar, i got the fwd XLE model, drove the SE but the ride was a little stiff for my tastes. interior space is huge, and with 24" of travel for the middle seats the legroom is fantastic. it has entune,navigation,and lots of bells and whistles. the thing that impressed me the most is the quiet ride, VERY smooth on the hwy, can't wait to take it on a long trip! 14 cup and bottle holders!!! the leather seats are SO comfortable! i am just so happy with it, and 0% interest for 60 months---can't beat that!
Cons: the only thing i dislike is the cd player only holds ONE cd at a time??? it has pandora,bing, entune? and who knows what else??? the radio is great though, 6 spkrs, and it has no side moldings--had to order some for it, it has chrome moldings on it but they are to low to ward off any dings
Overall review: i just love it so far, so glad i got the sienna instead of the odyssey, the odysseys are having brake issues, and i don't like the looks of the ody, no hidden sliding door slots, no hidden rear wiper,etc, i think the sienna is so much better looking. don't really know why they call this a mini-van it hardly fits in my garage!!!
Best Van by Our3boys on 05/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This van is a dream to drive. I have had 3 minivans including a 2004 Sienna that I drove for almost 100K miles. It is like floating on air much smoother than any SUV yet handles similar to a car. The absolute best part is the gas mileage and room. We looked at numerous SUVs because let's face it a van is not exactly glamorous, but this one people definitely notice. We have had so many favorable compliments especially when they see the inside. It makes long car rides a breeze.
Cons: My only dislike is that you have to upgrade to the XLE for leather which is really, really worth it. The light fabric in the LE model is a big miss for Toyota who is trying to market this vehicle to families. Yikes, one weekend with that fabric and it won't look new anymore with our little aspiring athletes.
Overall review: If you are trying to decide whether or not to get a van give this one a try. We could not be more pleased.