2012 Toyota Highlander

Best Mid-Sized Crossover SUV...EVER! by G.N.D. Baltimore County, Md. on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Went for the Limited model, with all of the bells and whistles that accompany it because we bought this car for the long haul. Will probably own for 15 plus years like our 1998 Subaru Legacy GT (still own with over 150,000 mi.) Truly liked the mid size vehicle and really saw no need for a truck based suv. Have owned other Toyotas in the past, with good service, and other vehicle considered was the new Outback wagon. Highlander had more room. Really like the "Lexus" touches such as the soft lighting of the console, "puddle" lamps that light up as you walk up to the car, But really enjoy the comfortable ride, composed handling and the excellent sound system
Cons: Price...but we did buy the Limited, and got 0.0% financing , and a $750 rebate. Oh yea...the large frontal area is a bug magnet and is taking some effort to keep clean.
Overall review: Truly can't be beat as a excellently designed and assembled crossover suv. Ride and interior dynamics WAY (yes, WAY) better than Ford Edge, Chevrolet Equinox (yes we did drive these cars) Liked the handling of the Qouback, but this Highlander fit our family the best.
The best luxury SUV ride yet! by Ed, Schenectady, NY on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely the best vehicle I have ever purchased. Luxury, safety, performance is second to none. I have just hit the 1,000 mile mark. Ready for our drive to Tenn. vacation with the family. The split second and third row seats are great for the kids. Missing the GPS navigator system, however, my cell phone has that GPS option on it. No lose there. Highly recommend, at least try a test drive!
Cons: Gas mileage not quite what we were expecting, less than 15 mpg in the city. Haven't taken a long highway trip to compare. The luxury of the ride outweighs the gas mileage. I don't care! Love the ride.
Overall review: Two words - "Love It".
The Best Toyota in their Fleet of Cars. by Ronnie on 09/08/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car. I have had this car for six months now and it has the best ride of all previous cars I have owned. I purchased the Limited Edition with 4WD and I am amazed at how ouit it is with hardly any road noise. All the extras that come with this model makes long trips comfortable and enjoyable.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants a Quite and Comfortable ride.
Great Value by Sharon- PIne Bluff, AR on 08/04/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Base 4X2 I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is our 6th new Toyota and I love it. I have always driven a Camry and wanted something that sat up higher. Drove and nearly purchased a Santa Fe, but hubby wanted to stay with Toyota. Rav4 too small, I thought, and Venza was smaller than the Highlander and about the same price range. Glad we went with the Highlander. I have 1668 miles and have check it twice and getting 24-24.25 mpg. I think that is great!!
Cons: I haven't found anything I don't like.
Overall review: Wonderful Vehicle!
Great SUV! by texastrucker58 on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Base 4X2 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of interior room for driver and passengers. V6 offers plenty of power and sips fuel (my average MPG has been 22). Ride is very smooth, and handling is exceptional. Controls are easy to navigate as well.
Cons: 3rd row seating should have been left as an option. Takes up alot of storage space, with seating I will never use.
Overall review: Fine automobile. Would definitely buy this car again.