2012 Lexus RX 350

Luxurious Perfection by Cincinnati on 06/26/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus 350 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We love the luxurious ride of our RX; it almost feels like floating on a cloud, yet handling is responsive and refined. Electronics are pretty straight forward and a mouse-like control is a breeze to learn. It is packed with features that I can’t even remember. Self adjustable headlights are just awesome. Rain sensing wipers are excellent. Interior quality is just unparalleled. This is our second RX and we absolutely love it.
Cons: HomeLink buttons are not eliminated and a pain to find at night. I understand that this is a safety issue, but why would address book be disabled while vehicle is in motion?
Overall review: The cons above are more logical cons, because when it comes to driving this thing – it’s just awesome. In all honesty (and I owned a BMW before, nice cars, but..) it is not the BMW that’s ultimate driving machine, it’s Lexus that is a constant pursuit of perfection of a trueultimate driving machine.
The ultimate in creature comforts and reliability by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus 350 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What's no to like? We have the fully loaded version and the electronics are just a breeze to learn and use.
Cons: Smallish gas tank capacity.
Overall review: What's no to like? We have the fully loaded version and the electronics are just a breeze to learn and use.
"Once a Lexus fan, always a Lexus owner" by Julie from Pawling on 02/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus 350 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality; solid; makes me feel very secure.
Cons: Experience with dealership finance man.
Overall review: Couldn't be happier with vehicle; experience with dealership was not "Lexuslike" (was neither professional nor pleasant).
Dependability, style, and value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus 350 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent safety features, fun to drive, well built, dependable, looks good, retains it's value.
Overall review: Great value. Consistently reliable.
Second One and Counting! by M.B. Schroeder on 02/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Lexus 350 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 2nd RX. My first one was in 2004 and I sold it because of a transmission surge that was annoying. I decided to try it again buying the 2012 in December. Wow what a difference. The 2012's transmission has improved 100 %. It is just thre right size for me and I am certainly enjoying all of the bells and whistles involved with the navigation package. I'm a "happy camper."
Cons: I think that Lexus could a design a nicer looking RX with a more stylish and functional back end so that the rear visablity could improve.
Overall review: Overall my experience with the Lexus Dealership was excellent and my opinion of the RX itself is superb. I do not expect any major problems with this auto because of it's reputation and my previous experience with Lexus. So far I love it and feel very safe driving it,