2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Ultimate Hybrid SUV by Jungleeboy on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Base 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: MPG, silent cabin and all other tech goodies available.
Cons: So far none.
Overall review: I have 2012 Toyota highlander and got 28.4 miles average before first service (5000 miles). After first service I am getting approximately 32 MPG (I have driven only 600 miles). on top of it you need only 87 octane gas. This is my first Toyota and I love it. It took us approximately 2 months to get the vehicle.
Right suv at the right time----$4 gas by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: acceleration, very comfortable cockpit with room for all, fit and finish excellent. 27.8mpg for the first month with about 500 miles hwy and the rest of the 1000 miles around town.
Cons: 19 inch wheels! Come on man! Could do with 17s they put on the base, for cheaper replacement tires and probably better gas mileage.
Overall review: To new to really have a problem, but so far, Love it.
Seating and cargo of the big SUV's with the gas mileage of a economy car by HybridInCottageCountry on 12/27/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Right off the top: Fuel efficiency, Finishes are great, Plenty of cargo room, Plenty of seating
Cons: Placement of center armrest, no built-in cooler, didn't use Stainless Steel screws on trim pieces ie: mud flaps front and rear bumper covers.
Overall review: Can't do anything about the armrest, made for 6'6" and taller, put cooler in back and change out screws to stainless and its a Great vehicle. I have the Limted All wheel drive with Nav system I got in Nov of 11 and love it. seating and cargo of the big SUV's with the gas mileage of a economy car. most of the time I dont even use my speedometer, my speed is based on the fuel usage meter. I get 32 MPG normal driving and I tow my boat 350 miles to my cottage a couple of times a year at 28 MPG. Has enough power to handle anything I need from it, towing a boat or large trailer in rough conditions, just change your wheels and tires. 19" touring tires dont really do the trick in the country. changing those screws are a must also.
Get this SUV by Oklahoma on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: By driving moderatly I commomly get 33 mpg around town and 28 mpg on the highway. The suv is easy to drive on trips and I don't get as tired as I used to in my mercedes sedan. In all an excellent vehicle
Cons: I have a little trouble seeing out the back of the vehicle
Overall review: An excellent SUV