2012 MINI Coupe

2012 MINI Coupe Prices
2012 MINI Coupe Fuel Economy
Wow so much fun. by Merk on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Coupe S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It really turns heads and fun to drive and fast if you got the S model, and for added power get the tuning kit.
Cons: Nothing I can think of, but its not cheap to have so much fun.
Overall review: Take a test drive and you will love it.
Mini Coupe S by Cleocat Virginia on 05/25/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Coupe S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: So fun to drive and puts a smile on the face of anyone seeing it pass by! Great handling..lots of zip..plenty of room in the trunk..more than my other Mini..I adore mine!
Cons: Gotta get used to using your mirrors more as the car is small /sleek and visibility from the sides is limited..but I had the same problem with my old vette..so it's not that big a deal. Also extras on Mini's are expensive..so if you want that armrest..it'll cost ya.
Overall review: I'd rate it a 9.5..it's a lot of fun for a pretty reasonable base price.
my little duece coupe by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Coupe S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: is unique, i have yet to see another one, and i live in a major metro area. i was looking for great gas mileage, and some get up and go...it has both!!
Cons: rear vistibilty is poor, but i always turn my head to change lanes anyway.
Overall review: excellent well buillt high gas mileage, with lots of torque, and horsepower to get up and go.....and when you hit the curvers...its on rails!!!
Fun Ride by Rob - Texas on 10/03/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Coupe Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car is everything I thought it would be. Comfortable ride, handles with ease, and will flat get after it if you want it to. More spacious storage than it appears, and comfortable cabin for two. It's a joy to drive and a head turner for sure.
Cons: The only drawback, if it is one is that you need to make sure your mirrors are adjusted properly as vision is limited.
Overall review: Great car!
Most fun car to drive! by Tracey on 09/01/2012. Trim: 2012 MINI Coupe S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome handling! Corners like a rocket! Nice solid little car!
Cons: Backing vision.
Overall review: I have owned this car for 6 months and still say just about everyday " did I mention I love my new car?" to anyone who will listen.