2012 Buick Verano

2012 Buick Verano Prices
2012 Buick Verano Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Test Driver
Better than you'd Expect! by DC to WV on 03/23/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Verano Leather.
Pros: I rented a Chevy Cruze for a week last year. Very nice car for the money. However, there's really no comparison between the Cruze and the Verano. The Verano feels like a completely different car. When driving the Verano, there's no sense that you are driving a "small" or entry level car. Anyone thinking about spending around $25,000 for any new car will do a dis-service to themselves if they do not test drive the Verano.
Cons: From my limited experience, I have none.
Overall review: The Verano deserves serious consideration for "Best in Class." Great job on this one GM.
Highly Recommended! by Verano Fan in Texas on 03/10/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Verano Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased the new 2012 Buick Verano after looking at the Chevrolet Cruze. It was well worth paying the little extra for the luxury style and feel, better technology features, the quietness, and comfortable ride.The interior ambient lighting is nicely done also . It handles like a dream! There is nothing else I would change on this car. The aftermarket pinstrip added by the deallership,is a nice touch to the white color chosen.
Cons: Just wish there was additional exterior color selections.
Overall review: I just can't get over the extreme quietness of this vehicle. The technology features in this car are just amazing. Also the ergonomics of the interior design is perfect. Love the smooth handling and stability to make it a very comfortable ride. There are so many little features that I would never have thought of, like the ambient lighting in all the right places. The interior and exterior details and finishings make it stylish and attractive. Nice job, GM, on a nice entry-level luxury sedan! Had I not received an upgraded $2000 off from my GM card points, I was looking to purchase something other than a GM product. However, GM got it right on this car! I love my new Buick Verano and HIGHLY recommend it. Plus feel I am keeping Americans at work through this purchase!
One Awesome Luxury Automobile! by Tallymike from Tallahassee on 03/15/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Verano Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I, myself, and other friends just LOVE the Verano and all of the upgraded materials and electronics it has to offer. I was looking at multiple vehicles before looking at the Verano. The 2012 Malibu LTZ and the Cruze LTZ/RS models do not even compare to the upgraded luxury of the Verano. That is just from Chevy, and the others in the class fail in comparison as well. (Oh by the way, I absolutely love the Intellilink system.
Cons: Late offer of the Turbo 2.0 engine.. That's all I have...
Overall review: Anyone in the market for a QUALITY, low cost, economy car, then the BUICK VERANO is the right car for you.
The Perfect Car by The Car Guy on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Verano Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Perfect combination of sport and luxury styling. The peole I work with all have BMW, Acura, and Mercedes but they are in love with the new Buick Verano. The body styling, interior design, rich features, and ultra quiet ride. The handling is perfect and balanced while maintaining a Rolls Royce like cabin feel (Auto show Roll experience).
Overall review: We need to take a look at American made cars again, this is a Renaissance for Detroit.
Buick owner for life by Bearsgt on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Buick Verano Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love all the amenities, very comfortable and quiet. Excellent ride. This is my third Buick. Ive owned a 96 Regal and a 2005 Lacrosse and feel that this Buick has got to be the best one so far. When driving it, i dont feel like it is a small car. Way to go BUICK !!!
Cons: Gas filler neck on right side instead of the drivers side. Other than that, theres no other cons that i can see.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone and everyone.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next