2012 Ford Expedition

Best SUV I've towed with by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything!
Cons: Gas mileage....
Overall review: This is a great vehicle. I previously owned an '01 Excursion with 250,000 miles on it. Anyway we wanted to get a new vehicle to tow with. We testdrove a Suburban, Toyota SUV, and a Nissan SUV. we decided on the Expy because of the success we had with our Excursion. I didn't think it would tow as well as the excursion because we had the V10. The Expedition still the 5.4 V8, but it tows much better than my old truck. It tows SO SO SO well. The interior is a bit to plasticky. The gas mileage isn't good (but it's better than my old Excursion). The engine is outdated. Those are the only negatives!
Enthusiast
The Awsome SUV by CarKnower from Phoenix on 04/18/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4X4.
Pros: I like that it has three rows of seats and it has a buch of nice accessories for traveling
Cons: The fuel effecent is kind of low but good for it size but for smaller cars it look poor
Overall review: it it a very nice large suv in the market that has a very nice high performance engine
A great family car by Dahmash A Aldahmash on 03/07/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Expedition XLT 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is an excellent car, consume less fuel compare to other cars.
Cons: dosn't have a small cooler like other cars
Overall review: It is an excellent car
love it by Mike idaho on 07/19/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Expedition EL XL 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very cool
Cons: none
Overall review: get one if you can
Review ID: #561972 Is this review offensive?
best SUV ever built by SAM on 10/24/2012. Trim: 2012 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the fact that Ford was not bailed out by the American tax payers. With that being said I own a 2002 expedition with 157000 miles on it and have enjoyed every bit of it. The quality of workmenship and performance speaks for its self. I would highly recommend FORD to everyone.
Cons: To much plastic, but plastic does not reflect performance
Overall review: very happy with it